News:

Forums are back up, but many custom plugins and theming has been lost. If I get the time, I'll try and fix it back up - Kaise123

Other:KCv2 Files are still available for download here -> http://forums.kaise123.com/index.php?topic=4977.0

Main Menu

Mod Application [ feedback]

Started by sexymf, January 04, 2013, 11:09:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

sexymf

Hello fellow residents of Kcv2 as most of you know I applied for moderator earlier this week and it was denied. Now that I have some time until I
am allowed to post another application i would like to ask the population of kcv2 to express there look on me as a person good or bad. the whole point is to knock out some points i need to work on so hopefully next go around at applying for mod will go in a better direction.

For example Kilije's comment on my mod application
Re: [Sexymf's moderator application]
« Reply #2 on: January 03, 2013, 02:59:45 AM »
normally i would support but the immaturity changed my decision to non support

I would like to know how i am immature and how i can improve on that.

that's about it guys please leave your opinions in the comment's.

sincerely : Sexymf

iTroll

Kilije's comment played nearly no part in your denial so this thread is pointless. Your ingame and possibly forum activity and conduct determine your qualification as a mod. For not being immature... As long as your not an ass to the community you should be fine but wait a bit for reapplying.

And some advice from me. Read the accepted apps and work a lot of USEFUL info into your app. It has to be of really good quality. When you finally do apply you should be fine.
Le god of le troll~

Msg me if you need help or have questions :D

Zlexy

posting a thread asking for opinion normally ends in arguments and has done before, so i'll go ahead and lock this before things go get out of hand. if you want players opinion, ask them on skype or ingame. thank you :)

"The healthy human mind doesn't wake up in the morning thinking this is its last day on Earth. But I think that's a luxury, not a curse. To know you're close to the end is a kind of freedom, good time to take... inventory."