News:

Forums are back up, but many custom plugins and theming has been lost. If I get the time, I'll try and fix it back up - Kaise123

Other:KCv2 Files are still available for download here -> http://forums.kaise123.com/index.php?topic=4977.0

Main Menu

Final announcement on server shutdown - Build Exports, Etc

Started by Kaise123, June 01, 2014, 04:20:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kaise123

There is now only around 74 hours of KCv2 left. If you have anything you want to do with the server, now is the time.

This announcement is basically to say that if you have any builds on the server that you would like exported for any reason, There are 2 ways to go about getting them. The best way is to ask an online Level 4 or above staff member to export them as a schematic file, And make sure you ask for a memorable name so that I know what to give you. The other way is to have a warp created in the location that the build to be exported is at so that I can later export it for you. If you are unable to get it exported or create a warp, You can supply coordinates to me but only as a last resort.

Once the build is exported or the warp created, Either PM or Email the name of the schematic or warp to me. Do NOT Skype me as the request will be lost by the time I get to it. Then, The file containing your build will be sent after the server has been shut down.

Edit: 2000th Post! I guess I got there eventually ;P
E-Mail: kaise123@gmail.com
Like KCv2 on Facebook: www.kaise123.com/facebook
Please VOTE for KCv2 here: http://www.kaise123.com/vote

MC Client: www.kaise123.com/mcclient

Web hosting kindly provided by Darkfire

DEADShotMartini

Would i be able to get a copy of the World and the warps in it so i can find all my old builds? If so that'd be great.

Also you probably don't, but it's worth a shot asking anyway, but do you by any chance have a copy of the ServerCraft world from around the beginning of March 2012? The one before we got a new world and renamed to "KaiseCraft". If you do it'd be godly if i was able to have a copy of that.

Kaise123

Quote from: DEADShotMartini on June 01, 2014, 08:09:51 PM
Would i be able to get a copy of the World and the warps in it so i can find all my old builds? If so that'd be great.

Also you probably don't, but it's worth a shot asking anyway, but do you by any chance have a copy of the ServerCraft world from around the beginning of March 2012? The one before we got a new world and renamed to "KaiseCraft". If you do it'd be godly if i was able to have a copy of that.

The whole world will be availiable for download when the server closes, Along with all the other server files. If you don't want to download the whole server I can give you just the warp files so that you can see where all your things are. Just let me know :)

And as for the ServerCraft world, I can guarantee that I have it, However locating it may be a bit of a challenge. Back then I wasn't so OCD with my organisation so I didn't have everything as categorised as I do now. I certainly have copies of every world that was ever on the server. My Minecraft folder exceeds 250GB -_-

I'll let you know what I find. Might have to talk over Skype about it as the worlds are large so I can't just be like 'Here, Test this' *Sends 2+GB file* 'Oh damn it's the wrong one' :P

Th3_Night_Shadow

Hi Kai
Can i get a copy of my main house please (the emerald one)...

Thanks
By Th3 Wild Player

:P

Kaise123

Quote from: Th3_Night_Shadow on June 12, 2014, 08:39:18 AM
Hi Kai
Can i get a copy of my main house please (the emerald one)...

Thanks

You can export it yourself, Take a look at www.kaise123.com/buildexport

Th3_Night_Shadow

By Th3 Wild Player

:P