News:

Forums are back up, but many custom plugins and theming has been lost. If I get the time, I'll try and fix it back up - Kaise123

Other:KCv2 Files are still available for download here -> http://forums.kaise123.com/index.php?topic=4977.0

Main Menu

INACTIVEITY

Started by 1bigdog, November 26, 2013, 10:41:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

1bigdog

Hey, its bigdog and i won't be on for a long time due to my computer broke it caused when attempting to go and get Windows 7 and my computer failed to load properly, "Reboot and select proper boot device  or Insert Boot media in press a key" my friend (technolagy genius) is going to try and fix this error and allow me to restore my computer, I will be inactive untill it starts to work i will be active a little on the fourms

Sent via PSN,  (PlayStation Network) PS3 (PlayStation 3)
I believe with enough work and access I can restart KCv2 from where it left off with all it's worlds and ranks and core concepts!

I need YOUR help to ensure a smooth new beginning. Reply to this post with "Let us bring back the infamous KCv2!"

If you have active contact with Kaise123 please tell him to contact me! I am eager to get the files necessary.

TheDarkWolf

Magnets usually do the trick. If he's got one, tell him to put it right against the case where the hard drive sits. It re-aligns all of the sectors inside the hard drive and straightens out those registry errors.

~ Wolf

1bigdog

Didn't work i used a partition program it made the computer clean its self to correct alot of partition problems a so it didn't work however if i can get on skype from PS3's browser i can contact a friend  that can restore the hard drive from 1 mounth or less ago any way of contact?

also if you have FB and have the app Subway Surfers then just add me on FB
I believe with enough work and access I can restart KCv2 from where it left off with all it's worlds and ranks and core concepts!

I need YOUR help to ensure a smooth new beginning. Reply to this post with "Let us bring back the infamous KCv2!"

If you have active contact with Kaise123 please tell him to contact me! I am eager to get the files necessary.

HanSolo

Quote from: TheDarkWolf on November 26, 2013, 11:34:16 AM
Magnets usually do the trick. If he's got one, tell him to put it right against the case where the hard drive sits. It re-aligns all of the sectors inside the hard drive and straightens out those registry errors.

~ Wolf
Yes, yes, but you have to do it with very large ones, but firstly make sure that your hands are full of static electricity, and than rub your processor, that will make your computer *cough*un*cough*usable 100%

Signature by: TriickyzTrix