News:

Forums are back up, but many custom plugins and theming has been lost. If I get the time, I'll try and fix it back up - Kaise123

Other:KCv2 Files are still available for download here -> http://forums.kaise123.com/index.php?topic=4977.0

Main Menu

plzzz mod app

Started by nemanja, August 16, 2013, 10:55:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

nemanja

Name: Nemanja Radisa

IGN: nemanja

Current Rank: Citizen

Reasons why I want to be a mod:
I would like to be a mod because I feel like even though we have so many great mods on the server as is right now, they are spread to thin during certain times on the day and some of the lower rank players on the server have a hard time receiving help that they need(Not insulting any existing mods it's just sometimes they are all busy). Also I would like to achieve the moderator rank to further Achieve my goal to be able to better help players on the server more than I'm already able at my current rank.

Outside Of kaisecraft:
Outside of kaise's server I don't really participate in any other servers, although I have hosted several bucket and vanilla servers, but due to the fact I mostly whitelisted player numbers declined and the servers ultimately failed. I don't really play SP worlds often, so most of my time on minecraft is spent on the server.

Before Kaisecraft:
Before I played Kaise's server I had a bucket server I was running, my server had many of the same pluggins and commands that kaise's server does now(although they were a little outdated compared to now) Also before kaisecraft I did not play servers due to most of them not having very active staff, and they weren't very freindly environments.

Kaise123

Nowhere near enough detail to be considered. Please look at accepted mod apps and re-read the how to apply topic before considering another application.

E-Mail: kaise123@gmail.com
Like KCv2 on Facebook: www.kaise123.com/facebook
Please VOTE for KCv2 here: http://www.kaise123.com/vote

MC Client: www.kaise123.com/mcclient

Web hosting kindly provided by Darkfire