News:

Forums are back up, but many custom plugins and theming has been lost. If I get the time, I'll try and fix it back up - Kaise123

Other:KCv2 Files are still available for download here -> http://forums.kaise123.com/index.php?topic=4977.0

Main Menu

Builder Application 4

Started by MrToasterizim, August 23, 2013, 04:49:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MrToasterizim

Hey guys,

So I would like to apply for builder. My previous applications were all denied and locked so here is my new one. The reason I would like the builder rank is that I like to spawn blocks for building but I can't till Im builder. (Well not all the blocks) also I want to be an engineer but I can't until I am builder. I have built builds with redstone and they are small but I talked to Kaise and said that I was allowed to upload stuff with redstone. Anyways here are my builds. Some of them aren't good but they have redstone in them. The bed and chests are a 16-1 scale of the actual blocks.

Hope I get accepted.
:)

HanSolo

App is good enough, builds are very simple (Big sized bed). In order to be accepted please upload more pictures of more complex builds of yours 

Pending

Signature by: TriickyzTrix

MrToasterizim

Actually Kaise said it was alright only if they had redstone. Also the small ones were easy to make but the materials were really hard to get

Kaise123

I did say you could apply with redstone, However you haven't really put much redstone into this. There is only one redstone build, And you haven't even talked about what it is. Please add more detail on what it actually does, And more screenshots. You also should add more builds, even if they are just things you have done with redstone.

You've got 5 days to edit your app.
E-Mail: kaise123@gmail.com
Like KCv2 on Facebook: www.kaise123.com/facebook
Please VOTE for KCv2 here: http://www.kaise123.com/vote

MC Client: www.kaise123.com/mcclient

Web hosting kindly provided by Darkfire

MrToasterizim

I've modified some. But I still need to fix more. Need more time.

TheDarkWolf

You also need to follow the format in the "Apply for [Builder] Rank *KCv2 Official*" thread.

What to do:

In order to apply for the rank of Builder you must make your own individual applications with the following information:

- Your In Game Name (IGN)
- How long you have played for
- Multiple pictures of your construction(s)
- Your McMMO Level (Use the command '/mcstats' to find this)
- Any other information you can provide on your experience on the server, such as people you have met and built with etc. Providing good reasons why you should become a Builder also helps.

------ DENIED