News:

Forums are back up, but many custom plugins and theming has been lost. If I get the time, I'll try and fix it back up - Kaise123

Other:KCv2 Files are still available for download here -> http://forums.kaise123.com/index.php?topic=4977.0

Main Menu

Apply for a Peaceful Faction *KCv2 Official*

Started by Kaise123, April 16, 2013, 11:02:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

shuff

I support the faction LoneApostles, I'm also currently an officer there. Aocreation is really good, he's one of my favourite friends and his faction has never fought or killed.

-HUGE SUPPORT

baroompsycho

Quote from: AOCreation on January 23, 2014, 02:50:43 PM
IGN: AOCreation

Faction Name: LoneApostles

Number in faction (at the moment of this application): 5 (including myself)

i built this faction origionally as a mercenary faction that helps others for money, every time i set up a faction it gets raided. the first time it was raided by TheDarkWolf and another person, then it was raided by another faction (i think it was the sith.)  but then i stopped for a while. then i finally got a really good faction started that had an obsidian tower and a farm and only 2 others in the faction with me. then i lost the use of my laptop due to a virus and it took a while to get it back. after i got back on i found that my faction was disbanded and my obsidian tower was left to fend for itself. and now finally i have built a nice large tower with cobblestone and had a good thing going and i currently have 5 members including myself but before i could even finish my tower or my farms or my other areas i get raided and my stuff was stolen by TheEmpire. But i digress, here are the reasons why i wish to become a peaceful faction:
1. I have been raided Too many times as i have been starting out and i want it to stop.
2. I wish to build a Utopia for all of the factions so that when they are raided they have a place to go to regroup and then go back out and start again.
3. It wasn't until after i was raided the first time that i decided to be a mercenary faction. i wanted to start out as a building faction. someone who would help build bases and other areas and get paid for our services. then i was raided. i would like to make my structures for those who want to build and not worry about having TheEmpire or TheSithLords or any others to come over a hill and wipe out their faction in less than 3 minutes.
4. I dont like PVP or Violence
5. i hate bullys
6. if given this opportunity to be a peaceful faction i intend to make the best city in survival with a large wall around it and a toll booth at the front and east and west gates (a small fee of 2 Diamonds granting protection from those who would be after them.)
we would not allow any hostile faction members into the city and anyone who becomes violent would be dealt with by our guards and sent back to spawnand their items would be placed in a chest in our city and when they come to retrieve their items we would bring them to the front gate and give them back but would not allow them into our city again until they are no longer hostile.

If you wish to question me more please send me a message on FB at Ethan Frazer
(the guy in the sunglasses and fidora and wearing a blue jean coat.)

thank you for looking at this app, i know you will be fair in your assessment in my worthiness as a faction

Accepted, enjoy. :)

AOCreation

OMG!!! thank you thank you thank you thank you
BEST DAY EVER!!! phew... now i have to make my 300x300 city :P

than you for your decision and thank you for your consideration.
85loY.jpg" border="0