News:

Forums are back up, but many custom plugins and theming has been lost. If I get the time, I'll try and fix it back up - Kaise123

Other:KCv2 Files are still available for download here -> http://forums.kaise123.com/index.php?topic=4977.0

Main Menu

My Return

Started by Stephen, May 04, 2014, 08:09:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Stephen

Good Day Kaise Craft! since the first kaise world I was not able to play in the server. But now, I will be on. Apparently, I forgot my password on the server. Can someone staff help me? If ever can I get back also my stuff since my last visit? Thanks! :) 

Signature by: Builder Stephen
Email: earlstephen16@gmail.com

TheAmazingBobert

Welcome Back, the world has since changed from the first world, so a lot of your old stuff probably isn't around... sorry about that, however If it is still in our list of multiverse's I can head back to get a build for you, but the items will not come with it. And if you tell me your IGN I'll change the password and IM you here on the forum so you can go into the server and change it.
"Speak Softly and Carry a Big Stick, it will take you far" -Teddy Roosevelt
"Things do not happen. Things are made to happen." - John F. Kennedy

Stephen

My IGN is Stephen :) You can email me at earlstephen16@gmail.com to send the newpassword. Thanks for the big help! :)

Signature by: Builder Stephen
Email: earlstephen16@gmail.com

iTroll

Hey there Stephen, I remember you from way back. Welcome back to Kaise! Let me know if you still don't have your password, I'll be glad to help :)
Le god of le troll~

Msg me if you need help or have questions :D