News:

Forums are back up, but many custom plugins and theming has been lost. If I get the time, I'll try and fix it back up - Kaise123

Other:KCv2 Files are still available for download here -> http://forums.kaise123.com/index.php?topic=4977.0

Main Menu

Mall crisis

Started by Officialguy, January 29, 2013, 06:26:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Officialguy

The public mall (/warp mall or /warp shop) had all its items removed, and i as a humble {citizen} Demand for its reconstruction in any closest times for completing my project.

Thank you,

Officialguy
Confront me about my mistakes, please.

Hij

Quote from: Officialguy on January 29, 2013, 06:26:49 AM
The public mall (/warp mall or /warp shop) had all its items removed, and i as a humble {citizen} Demand for its reconstruction in any closest times for completing my project.

Thank you,

Officialguy

First of all, don't demand us to do something, as we will get whatever problem it is done within our own timeframes. Secondly, only the mall's SIGNS are glitched, meaning they will not come back no matter what we do. We have tried to fix these before (I believe it was mentioned in a thread made previously in this category), but to no avail. Unless some miracle happens, the signs will not get fixed due to glitchiness. I'd recommend finding/memorising an item ID list or going to Creative Mode on Singleplayer, as each item is categorised under each tab in the Creative inventory.

iTroll

http://www.minecraftinfo.com/IDList.htm

I've tried TWICE. They just go away. Well hopefully we find a fix.
Le god of le troll~

Msg me if you need help or have questions :D

Kaise123

I found a fix... Which is also broken (If anyone has noticed, There are now holes under all the items. this is because Bri and I attempted to put the items as 'floating ghost items' under the frame for display with a plugin, However that seems to have stopped working after a server restart. Will continue to look into this over time.
E-Mail: kaise123@gmail.com
Like KCv2 on Facebook: www.kaise123.com/facebook
Please VOTE for KCv2 here: http://www.kaise123.com/vote

MC Client: www.kaise123.com/mcclient

Web hosting kindly provided by Darkfire

Officialguy

Thank you for adding me with knowledge about this, and I also show gratitude for who tried to fix this problem.
Confront me about my mistakes, please.

Zlexy

new mall close to completion. about 80% done. just need to add about 3/4 of the signs, and finish off the roof.

involved in the making of the new mall:
brianahrama
wanyama
deadcell
red (crimsontornado)

sorry if i missed anyone out :)
"The healthy human mind doesn't wake up in the morning thinking this is its last day on Earth. But I think that's a luxury, not a curse. To know you're close to the end is a kind of freedom, good time to take... inventory."

iTroll

Quote from: Wanyama on February 08, 2013, 03:44:29 AM
new mall close to completion. about 80% done. just need to add about 3/4 of the signs, and finish off the roof.

involved in the making of the new mall:
brianahrama
wanyama
deadcell
red (crimsontornado)

sorry if i missed anyone out :)

Umm...you missed me...xD
Le god of le troll~

Msg me if you need help or have questions :D