News:

Forums are back up, but many custom plugins and theming has been lost. If I get the time, I'll try and fix it back up - Kaise123

Other:KCv2 Files are still available for download here -> http://forums.kaise123.com/index.php?topic=4977.0

Main Menu

IP Ban Report : Lordabd

Started by Zlexy, January 30, 2013, 04:56:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zlexy

started causing a disturbance when he lost his gear, was being extremely abusive to players and Smooves, so was muted for 10 minutes. came on another account called 'Shenzzo' to evade his mute, and started cussing at players. i perm muted this account. he then came on another account called 'NUBIDIOTMODS' which made me ban his Lordabd account and IP ban his address, for being a general spammer/annoyance to everyone.

witnesses: Smooves, Officialguy.

if you wish to submit your side of the story Lordabd, feel free. but you were too abusive, and evaded your warnings, which led me to IP ban you. at most, i would tone your ban down to 31 days.

EDIT: found him to be griefing benjahacks' house. i think this ban should stay permanent.

EDIT #2: found him to have actually griefed half of a town. ban WILL stay permanent.
"The healthy human mind doesn't wake up in the morning thinking this is its last day on Earth. But I think that's a luxury, not a curse. To know you're close to the end is a kind of freedom, good time to take... inventory."

Kaise123

Wan, Can you post screenshots of LogBlock? Sorry, I need the evidence.
E-Mail: kaise123@gmail.com
Like KCv2 on Facebook: www.kaise123.com/facebook
Please VOTE for KCv2 here: http://www.kaise123.com/vote

MC Client: www.kaise123.com/mcclient

Web hosting kindly provided by Darkfire

Lordabd1

First of all before i start
Am sorry Wanyama Because i was Rude to you i lost control that day because (Prolord) were annoying me for weeks and cheating
And Am Sorry Smoove because i insulted u and all the other mods  am very sorry i really Lost Control and raged

And I Swear i didnt grief anything I Swear! it wasnt me !

Ok I Will Say the Story about Prolord and how did he stole my gear

The same moring i Spended over 5000$ to get a new enchanted gear that took me hours to make and "Prolord"  were annoying me for weeks And he killed me in dirty ways too many time one of the dirty ways he pushed me a lava pull which is was a trap that i he made before i tpa 

Prolord was muted he can only massage then he send me a massage which 'was "Hey Idiot You f**ker why did they muted me" I Told him i have no idea and dont Insult me because i didnt do anything wrong Then He replied to me "Well f**k you then if you were a man come and fight me in arena tpa to me " well i was glad i had my enchanted gear to beat him when i went there and turned my pvp on i almost killed him in 8 sec then he turned his pvp off in the middle of the fight and eat golden apples which is healed him almost full him and i was 2 hearts left  and killed me and stole the gear that i made  that moring i was Really mad and start to lose control Then i start insulting him because he didnt give me my gear that it almost took most of my day and i asked smoove to come and let him give it back to me soo smoove couldnt do anything then i start insulting him which was wrong and the gear didnt deserve all that then wanyama told me to stop insulting but i was out of my mind i kept insulting him then i got muted so i went on my friend account which is "Shenzzo"  and wanted to fight with prolord then i got Ip Ban.

and am really Sorry wanyama and smoove  i hope you forgive me  sorry again

Kaise123

Quote from: Lordabd1 on January 31, 2013, 10:33:32 PM
First of all before i start
Am sorry Wanyama Because i was Rude to you i lost control that day because (Prolord) were annoying me for weeks and cheating
And Am Sorry Smoove because i insulted u and all the other mods  am very sorry i really Lost Control and raged

And I Swear i didnt grief anything I Swear! it wasnt me !

Ok I Will Say the Story about Prolord and how did he stole my gear

The same moring i Spended over 5000$ to get a new enchanted gear that took me hours to make and "Prolord"  were annoying me for weeks And he killed me in dirty ways too many time one of the dirty ways he pushed me a lava pull which is was a trap that i he made before i tpa 

Prolord was muted he can only massage then he send me a massage which 'was "Hey Idiot You f**ker why did they muted me" I Told him i have no idea and dont Insult me because i didnt do anything wrong Then He replied to me "Well f**k you then if you were a man come and fight me in arena tpa to me " well i was glad i had my enchanted gear to beat him when i went there and turned my pvp on i almost killed him in 8 sec then he turned his pvp off in the middle of the fight and eat golden apples which is healed him almost full him and i was 2 hearts left  and killed me and stole the gear that i made  that moring i was Really mad and start to lose control Then i start insulting him because he didnt give me my gear that it almost took most of my day and i asked smoove to come and let him give it back to me soo smoove couldnt do anything then i start insulting him which was wrong and the gear didnt deserve all that then wanyama told me to stop insulting but i was out of my mind i kept insulting him then i got muted so i went on my friend account which is "Shenzzo"  and wanted to fight with prolord then i got Ip Ban.

and am really Sorry wanyama and smoove  i hope you forgive me  sorry again

Thankyou for explaining your situation here on the forums. If we can somehow prove that you didn't grief, Then your ban could be shortened or removed, As you have had the maturity to come here and post a proper explanation. If it can be proved that you DID grief the large amount of blocks as reported, Then there is little I can do.

Zlexy

sure, i'll edit this post when i get the screenshots. it is BenjaHack's house, that is all i remember ATM
"The healthy human mind doesn't wake up in the morning thinking this is its last day on Earth. But I think that's a luxury, not a curse. To know you're close to the end is a kind of freedom, good time to take... inventory."

Lordabd1

Soo I Will Wait more days ? Its Ok But am sorry guys i really lost my mind

Officialguy

I do not approve of this, Yes he may have griefed or so, but Permanent is too much for that.

I suggest lowering the punishment please.
Confront me about my mistakes, please.

Zlexy

http://gyazo.com/30d7e2940f70304ffc2a1b1895bc5b6f , basically along that whole wall and stuff

COORDS
y 68
z 2195

also Officialguy, don't get involved in staff matters. you are not the boss, you do not control moderators, please dont tell us how long we should ban people for, thanks.

Kaise123

With the evidence provided, And due to the appeal for an un-ban, I would like to lower this ban from permanent to 14 days. ANY Further offence will result in a permanent ban.