News:

Forums are back up, but many custom plugins and theming has been lost. If I get the time, I'll try and fix it back up - Kaise123

Other:KCv2 Files are still available for download here -> http://forums.kaise123.com/index.php?topic=4977.0

Main Menu

Night's Moderator Application.

Started by Nighttshade, November 26, 2012, 07:57:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nighttshade

*Note: I know applications are down currently, but this is in advance for when they re-open.

Name:
Alex Hatchard

IGN:
Nightshade1997

Activity:
I have been on the old server for 6 months, and became a Protector. I made the Mac Installers up until the closing of the old server.

Activity before Kaisecraft:
I played a lot of single player and played on a private sandbox server learning commands, how to run permissions/plugins and use plugins (e.g. World Edit, Wold Guard)

Old Kaisecraft:
My IGN was Nightshade1997 and I played for 6 months. I bought the rank 'Knight' 3 months in and recieved the rank of Protector a week after that. I recieved the name ScS_Night. I played on the server everyday for 4-5 hours or more a night sometimes staying up till 4 in the morning because I enjoyed it so much.

Activity after Kaisecraft:
I built my own server (GoodNightKimba), with a few friends which is still in development but is going to be released soon. Through this I have perfected my use of World Edit and World Guard and have worked with many other aspects of running a server otherwise.

Forums Knowledge:
I am a active member of many forums and know a lot about running them. I know basic Moderating skills for most forums, including how to Lock, Create, Modify and etc.

I'm known by a multitude of players from the old Kaisecraft and I have a positive attitude and enjoy helping people in Minecraft, Forums, and In Real Life.

Additional Information:
I'm 15 years old, and I live in Adelaide in South Australia. English is my first language, and Java is my second. I'm great with commands and can adapt well with new ones, a few ones I am great with are World Guard, World Edit, LogBlock, Core Protect, CommandSigns, CommandHelper, etc. I have been playing Minecraft for a little over 2 years. I love helping people wherever possible, be at school or within the Minecraft Community. And I believe I would be a great choice as a Moderator.

Thanks for reading,
Night

ParagonGX

This topic will be locked until further notice. It maybe be a while until the Moderator applications will resume again, so if you think there's more to be added, please do so, as there will be a 1 month waiting period if denied.