News:

Forums are back up, but many custom plugins and theming has been lost. If I get the time, I'll try and fix it back up - Kaise123

Other:KCv2 Files are still available for download here -> http://forums.kaise123.com/index.php?topic=4977.0

Main Menu

Mod Application!

Started by EmeraldStar82, February 20, 2014, 06:21:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

EmeraldStar82

Ingame name: EmeraldStar82 (Herti Maja)
Skype name: hertimaja
Hobbys:Building,Artitechture,Clever with electric stuff

Hello Kaise123!
My name is EmeraldStar82!I made this request for one reson,to keep this server together.I heard taht many people griefed these last days,and one of this people was my friend.It seemed that no Moderators or Admins did anything about that.I dont wanna be for fun a moderator but to help other people.Im friendly and I like to help people.I hope you accept my mod request and would realy approciate it.

EmeraldStar82 (Herti)

Lepid

The staff apps are closed and you app is lacking alot of information and its posted in a wrong section. I don't know if I can accept or deny staff apps, so I'm going to leave it open until baroom comes on( Or exi,zlexy and kaise).

Deathdefyer99

Lepid, you can accept and deny any and all apps as you see fit. As for this one its an automatic deny for the sole reason that staff apps are closed and this app is really bad. So I'll just lock this and deny this automatically, good plan? Great plan.

Denied

lrn2lock threads

~Hij
"Sticks and stones may break my bones, but if they do, I'll kill them."
~Toby Turner

baroompsycho

Quote from: Deathdefyer99 on February 20, 2014, 07:30:06 AM
Lepid, you can accept and deny any and all apps as you see fit. As for this one its an automatic deny for the sole reason that staff apps are closed and this app is really bad. So I'll just lock this and deny this automatically, good plan? Great plan.

Denied

lrn2lock threads

~Hij

*cough* That moment when you realize that when staff apps are normally open, only Level 6 and 7 Admins can accept and deny Mod applications *cough* But thanks for asking in advance Lepid and just to clarify, Level 5 Admins can accept any other applications. :)