News:

Forums are back up, but many custom plugins and theming has been lost. If I get the time, I'll try and fix it back up - Kaise123

Other:KCv2 Files are still available for download here -> http://forums.kaise123.com/index.php?topic=4977.0

Main Menu

1n50mn14's Reinstatement App

Started by crnobijeli13, February 16, 2014, 08:48:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

crnobijeli13

Ingame name: 1n50mn14

Skype Name: me.namelass

Timezone: GMT+1 (Central Europe time)

Rank previously held: Moderator

Reason for leaving/dismissal from staff: Being a bitch to the other staff. Missuse of commands. Charming personallity. (there may be other reasons I'm unaware of)

Why do you think you should be reinstated as a staff member: Reasons are pretty simmilar to why I wanted to be a staff member the first time; I wanna help ppl, build more awesome stuff like minigames and generally help the server. Also, I would like another chance.

Ways I have improved since the last time: I think i'm more tolerant now. I don't curse in the chat anymore. I interact with people better. Don't know if it's relevant, but I've also learned more about redstone and MC mechanics.

Additional info: I was actually moderator on crnobijeli13 and I don't know if reinstatement is applicable to my alt (now my main acc), if not, i'll edit this post.
Peace is a lie, there is only passion.
Through passion, I gain strength.
Through strength, I gain power.
Through power, I gain victory.
Through victory, my chains are broken.
The Force shall free me.

Zlexy

Applications are closed. Also, I don't think you're ready to come back as staff right now anyway.

Denied.
"The healthy human mind doesn't wake up in the morning thinking this is its last day on Earth. But I think that's a luxury, not a curse. To know you're close to the end is a kind of freedom, good time to take... inventory."