News:

Forums are back up, but many custom plugins and theming has been lost. If I get the time, I'll try and fix it back up - Kaise123

Other:KCv2 Files are still available for download here -> http://forums.kaise123.com/index.php?topic=4977.0

Main Menu

Percible's Citizen Application

Started by Percible, March 02, 2014, 10:35:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Percible

IGN: Percible
I've been playing for a day I know it's not very long, but I can get a lot done in a short period of time.
McMMo: 94 <-- I had to do so much digging to clear spots, and so much killing to raise funds.
I would like to be citizen because let's be honest guests are ignored, and I would like to join survival, but mostly I just want to rank up because I mean who likes to stay in one place, there is also the opportunity of spawning items in instead of having to go to the mall every time I want an item.

Pictures of my build(s):
Project 1: The Church
This one had a high cost to build weighing in at 6k in total for all the needed supplies and took me about an hour to build

Project 2: The little adobe in the desert
This one had about as high a cost as "The Church" did, but because I found Thrax shop it cost a lot less then it would have weighing in at 5k to build.

Lepid

Very nice appliaction! :)

-Accepted