News:

Forums are back up, but many custom plugins and theming has been lost. If I get the time, I'll try and fix it back up - Kaise123

Other:KCv2 Files are still available for download here -> http://forums.kaise123.com/index.php?topic=4977.0

Main Menu

Questions about applications

Started by Tinee, November 20, 2013, 11:42:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tinee

Alot of the application I read were denied, but all of their buildings are advanced. i want to apply for builder but I don't know how advanced it has to be. :(

TheAmazingBobert

The applications were more than likely denied because of either A. The Written part wasn't good enough B. The player has only been of the previous rank a very short amount of time Or C. Even though the build were amazing, they were lacking meaning not enough builds 3-4 should be fine

Or it could be a combination of the three, but that's why apps are commonly denied.

Also if you plan to apply, the builds have to be fairly advanced, not very, just enough to impress the staff really :P.
and make sure you have a good written part, and as stated before have 3-4 advanced builds with multiple pictures of each, and you should be fine

I hope I helped
"Speak Softly and Carry a Big Stick, it will take you far" -Teddy Roosevelt
"Things do not happen. Things are made to happen." - John F. Kennedy

Tinee

What about the buildings? Does it have to be like Red's Hotel?

TheAmazingBobert

The Buildings To particularly matter, they just have to meet the standard, and make sure they aren't boring, Be flashy muh mahn
"Speak Softly and Carry a Big Stick, it will take you far" -Teddy Roosevelt
"Things do not happen. Things are made to happen." - John F. Kennedy

loganjohn123

his forum is useful. And ask questions well.