News:

Forums are back up, but many custom plugins and theming has been lost. If I get the time, I'll try and fix it back up - Kaise123

Other:KCv2 Files are still available for download here -> http://forums.kaise123.com/index.php?topic=4977.0

Main Menu

Remove LeveledMobs plugin

Started by crnobijeli13, February 01, 2014, 08:30:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

crnobijeli13

My request is in the title. I think this plugin should be removed as it is causing much troubble on the server, eg.: it makes xp farms really hard and inefficient, mobs drop illegal items, the level of the mobs is random and so newcomers get killed easily and ppl are generally complaining about it.

I personally think that this plugin has far more downsides than upsides.
Peace is a lie, there is only passion.
Through passion, I gain strength.
Through strength, I gain power.
Through power, I gain victory.
Through victory, my chains are broken.
The Force shall free me.

DEADShotMartini

Exi

I do like the idea of mobs being different through levels but I have gotten a OP item myself and I don't think it's good to have such items in survival.

Deimos

Neither do I, please remove this for survival.

baroompsycho

I think that Kai already removed this plugin altogether for now. :)

Kaise123

E-Mail: kaise123@gmail.com
Like KCv2 on Facebook: www.kaise123.com/facebook
Please VOTE for KCv2 here: http://www.kaise123.com/vote

MC Client: www.kaise123.com/mcclient

Web hosting kindly provided by Darkfire

xXRoboJackXx

Leveled mobs is gone, soooo

-Topic Locked-

Exi

My chickens still have a level?
Edit: Just came to the conclusion that mobs that displayed a level and health before the plugin got removed are still displaying it so no big deal ^^

Hij

Unless it's just because the mobs haven't despawned, I still get leveled mobs in the normal world...unless it was removed only in the Survival world

xXRoboJackXx

Quote from: Hij on February 03, 2014, 10:36:54 AM
Unless it's just because the mobs haven't despawned, I still get leveled mobs in the normal world...unless it was removed only in the Survival world

I've checked, leveled mobs is definitely gone... It'll be what you said about the despawned then.