News:

Forums are back up, but many custom plugins and theming has been lost. If I get the time, I'll try and fix it back up - Kaise123

Other:KCv2 Files are still available for download here -> http://forums.kaise123.com/index.php?topic=4977.0

Main Menu

Wolf has passed baroom!

Started by shuff, February 08, 2014, 09:12:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

shuff

Before wolf comes, and apply for mod, we all knew that baroompsycho is the best staff, but now, wolf has became level 5 administrator, and better then barroom, No offence barroom, you are still very good :).

Hooray for wolfy! :)

TheDarkWolf

Hwut.

Good lord, child, no. LOL.

Ciztii

Quote from: TheDarkWolf on February 09, 2014, 08:40:20 AM
Hwut.

Good lord, child, no. LOL.
LOL that's exactly what I was thinking I just didn't want to be the first to reply

Lepid

No. Baroom is better( don't get this the wrong way Wolfy ::)) I know baroom longer then wolf, but wolfy is pretty close (all those creative modes ::))

TheDarkWolf

Quote from: Lepid on February 09, 2014, 08:49:38 AM
No. Baroom is better( don't get this the wrong way Wolfy ::)) I know baroom longer then wolf, but wolfy is pretty close (all those creative modes ::))

No offense taken, and I totally agree.

And LOL @ creative modes. At least you can do that yourself now, amiright?

Lepid

AOCreation

I like wolfey and he is a good Moderator and will make a good administrator but baroom has always helped everyone that asks even if she is mad or disappointed at them for some reason. i am happy for wolf and for baroom because now she doesnt have to bear the responsibility herself :) i know you both will be great and i hope to see you both online for as long as your interested in the server
85loY.jpg" border="0

TheDarkWolf

Don't worry, I'm here to stay for as long as they're willing to put up with me.  ;D

You know, I was actually thinking about something, Shuff.

You know that the ranks for the administrative staff go like this, right?:

Owner Level 7 - Kaise123 (Kai Waugh)

Co-Owner Level 7 - Zlexy (Jose)

Head Admin Level 6 - Baroompsycho (Emily)

Admin Level 5 - Exigopro

Admin Level 5 - Diion_Beyer

Admin Level 5 - TheDarkWolf

So, technically, this makes Emily Jose's right hand sex slave. There's a reason why she's "Head" Admin.  ;) Hue.

baroompsycho

Quote from: TheDarkWolf on February 09, 2014, 12:11:30 PM
Don't worry, I'm here to stay for as long as they're willing to put up with me.  ;D

You know, I was actually thinking about something, Shuff.

You know that the ranks for the administrative staff go like this, right?:

Owner Level 7 - Kaise123 (Kai Waugh)

Co-Owner Level 7 - Zlexy (Jose)

Head Admin Level 6 - Baroompsycho (Emily)

Admin Level 5 - Exigopro

Admin Level 5 - Diion_Beyer

Admin Level 5 - TheDarkWolf

So, technically, this makes Emily Jose's right hand sex slave. There's a reason why she's "Head" Admin.  ;) Hue.

I'm so done right now LOL. *leaves*

Akahitoha (AiriSchwartz)

Been a long time since I've commented here, but this. Is most likely true :P

Sowwy Emi-chan~ it's still funneh~ :3

shuff

Seriously wolf, i thought i'd say something good about you, but look what you said... I'm just going to lock this.
Quote from: TheDarkWolf on February 09, 2014, 12:11:30 PM

That's bad to say about baroom.

DEADShotMartini

Dont be so butthurt, you have much to learn child. We always make these sort of jokes towards baroom, and quite frankly she doesn't seem to mind.

shuff

Okay let's see.

If I was the one that said that to barroom, what would you have done to me? you would have banned me and muted me.
Also, I just wanted to say something good about wolf, and look what he said here, along as what the other mods said.

Lepid

He was just joking man. You don't see him saying dat to baroom all the time.

xXRoboJackXx

I'm sure I've said even dirtier things to Baroom, like all the time xD I even asked her if she cared about us making these jokes, she doesn't :P