News:

Forums are back up, but many custom plugins and theming has been lost. If I get the time, I'll try and fix it back up - Kaise123

Other:KCv2 Files are still available for download here -> http://forums.kaise123.com/index.php?topic=4977.0

Main Menu

unban/appology

Started by bdon2013, November 23, 2013, 04:09:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

bdon2013

IGN (ingame name):bdon17

When I was banned (approximately):like 3 years ago

Who banned me:i think zlexy

Why I was banned:griefing

Why I should be unbanned:because its been 3 years (about) and i have grown more mature. i have learned from my mistake and my deep apologies for griefing that area. i have noticed my behavior was inappropriate and have changed it. so please take this note into consideration and in hopes unban me.

shuff

Wtf, are you kidding me????? You were banned from 5 months I think, not 3 years lol.
And No, you didn't get banned for griefing, you were banned for attempting to login into zlexy's account, please do not lie.
Well, I hope you get unbanned, but your chances of being unbanned are 1% 100.

bdon2013

wait shuff that was my brother who tried that (bayo5000x) and second i got perm banned from greifing

Zlexy

You were banned for consistent griefing, aswell as attempting to log into my account. It was 5 months ago, not 3 years. 3 years ago was 2010 - KCv1 wasn't even around 3 years ago.

I want you to give me a full detailed paragraph at how you've changed - and explain what griefing is & why you shouldn't do it.
"The healthy human mind doesn't wake up in the morning thinking this is its last day on Earth. But I think that's a luxury, not a curse. To know you're close to the end is a kind of freedom, good time to take... inventory."

TheDarkWolf

I supposed he doesn't really want to be unbanned. He hasn't replied...

bdon2013

okay sorry i haven't replied but i have changed by 1st taking responsibility for my actions by telling the truth always by not doing bad things and by helping others.

Griefing is the act of irritating and angering people in video games through the use of destruction, construction, or social engineering.

and to add to that is was my brother who tried to hack your account not me were on the same ip but i do agree that i did grief but not consistently and i thought it was 3 years sorry for the mis information it has felt like 3 years but i do apologize for all my irresponsible actions and my inappropriate behavior and to say my appoligies to all the servers staff and players

Zlexy

Accepted. You and your brother get one more chance. One more grief from you though and you're gone, with no chance of ever coming back.

I'll unban you in a few hours, or if someone reads this then they can unban you now.
"The healthy human mind doesn't wake up in the morning thinking this is its last day on Earth. But I think that's a luxury, not a curse. To know you're close to the end is a kind of freedom, good time to take... inventory."