News:

Forums are back up, but many custom plugins and theming has been lost. If I get the time, I'll try and fix it back up - Kaise123

Other:KCv2 Files are still available for download here -> http://forums.kaise123.com/index.php?topic=4977.0

Main Menu

Mod Application

Started by MrKoolBeanz, December 27, 2012, 06:02:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MrKoolBeanz

Hello guys im MrKool_Beanz im a great person and well liked in the community im well known because of Butterbros being popular. I have a great time with other people, i help a lot and talk to many newcomers and introduce many things. I have had some experiences with world edit and world guard because ive played on some private servers and used many of those plugins. I want to become moderator  because ive been on the server for some months now and i really want to help people. I try to help people when staff members aren't on but i dont have many things to help them with such as world edit, world guard, or log block. i will include some of my builds with this application. i hope i can become a Moderator, and i hope you have a good day.
Just trying to kill time before time kills me.

iTroll

Can u format the app a little better...Please look at some previously accepted applications and edit this. Your screenshots are welcome but not necessary. I like you as a player and I will support when you fix this.

Btw...Grammar matters  :P
Le god of le troll~

Msg me if you need help or have questions :D

BlueStar5

Umm... This is kinda small... Add more info and sections.

------------------------------------------------------------Behold, the formation from a Crafting table to the pigman :o. The crafting table must have created us all, each in different individuals.

Jizomeo

small app   ::)
if it was bigger and better I would say support

Red

You should probably add sections, and add more detail, that way it would be easier to read and seem more professional.
Former account on original ServerCraft/KaiseCraft/Mdynamics (ThePokeruler)

The color that you see when your bleeding, is none other than red.

"Red is the ultimate cure for sadness." --Bill Blass

Kaise123

It is not all about size. Technique also matters ;P

You can have a small app but if it includes all the required information and looks good, then it would be accepted.

As for this one

E-Mail: kaise123@gmail.com
Like KCv2 on Facebook: www.kaise123.com/facebook
Please VOTE for KCv2 here: http://www.kaise123.com/vote

MC Client: www.kaise123.com/mcclient

Web hosting kindly provided by Darkfire

Sab

Quote from: Kaise123 on December 27, 2012, 06:11:35 PM
It is not all about size. Technique also matters ;P

Panty and stocking quote!!!! ;333 Very nice Kai