News:

Forums are back up, but many custom plugins and theming has been lost. If I get the time, I'll try and fix it back up - Kaise123

Other:KCv2 Files are still available for download here -> http://forums.kaise123.com/index.php?topic=4977.0

Main Menu

Assassin's Staff Reinstatement

Started by 00Assassin, February 03, 2014, 11:38:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

00Assassin

Ingame Name: 00AssassinNoob00

Skype name: spencer3669

Timezone: (UTC-06:00) Central Time (US & Canada)

Rank previously held: Mod, not sure which type of mod. Its been a while.

Reason for leaving/dismissal from staff: My computer broke and I couldn't play on the server. I finally got a new pc and will be playing a lot on the server. This still is the best server I have played on for all the years of minecraft.

Why do you think you should be reinstated as a staff member: I know I haven't been on in awhile and I will be learning all the new plugins. I wasnt able to do much the last few weeks before my pc died, because it was really slow (internet explorer slow). I have aged and matured even more since the last time. I know many of the people on the server and there is now people to befriend on this server too. I will try my hardest be a good mod and hopefully everyone believes I would be a helpful staff member.

Ways I have improved since the last time (if applicable): I have become more mature and smarter. I also know how to handle certain situations better. I have a better pc (I can play for more than 30 min xD). It's not windows xp so that's good.

Additional info: My birthday was on Jan. 19th :D. And Llama is back too. I hope that you guys want me as a mod again. Like I said I will learn the things I need to learn fast and I am ready to be in a staff position again. If you need more info I can add some things. I have run out of things to say at the moment. -Assassin :)

TheDarkWolf

I don't really know you and can't say that I support your reinstatement app.

Exi

Quote from: TheDarkWolf on February 04, 2014, 03:13:04 AM
As with you I can't support.

I haven't seen you online at all so can't give any judgement other than the fact that you seem quite inactive.

00Assassin

I said the reason for me not being on in the application. I literally got my new pc running and fully built yesterday.

Llama_Slayer356

I support because I have known Assassin for a long time and he was a great Mod on the old server.
This is my signature

Lepid

Same here.

-Neutral

jason87047

Same here. Hopefully ill see you now though since you got a new computer :) But for now

-Neutral

Kaise123

Assassin, Can I suggest that you play on the server for a bit before this is considered? Since you've only had your PC running for a day or two, it'll take a while before people begin to recognize you. It would also allow you to get used to some of the changes on the server, as it's important that staff have an understanding of the plugins and general up to date information about the server.

For now, I'll lock this thread. Contact me when you think you are ready or create a new thread. I recommend you play for 2 weeks.
E-Mail: kaise123@gmail.com
Like KCv2 on Facebook: www.kaise123.com/facebook
Please VOTE for KCv2 here: http://www.kaise123.com/vote

MC Client: www.kaise123.com/mcclient

Web hosting kindly provided by Darkfire