News:

Forums are back up, but many custom plugins and theming has been lost. If I get the time, I'll try and fix it back up - Kaise123

Other:KCv2 Files are still available for download here -> http://forums.kaise123.com/index.php?topic=4977.0

Main Menu

Black screen!!!! HELP ME!!!!

Started by Michael5017, December 15, 2012, 12:58:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Michael5017

Hello im Michael
I have a black screen when i start my minecraft sometimes the mojang logo will be there and then BLACK SCREEN!
so i downloaded an fully clean minecraft jar and then black screen again later i installed kaise123's minecraft but then i had again black screen
so please help me i installed the last java version too and i dont have any driver updates

HELP ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! PLEASE I WANT TO PLAY MINECRAFT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

iTroll

Try running the crash fix file in kaise's client, I had this problem and it fixed it. Once you use that, use the correct installer.

If it doesn't work after that maybe replace entire .minecraft folder? (KEEP A BACKUP)
Start > Run
Type %appdata%
delete your .minecraft (keeping the backup) and reinstall. Replace new ones with your old single player worlds and mods, texture packs etc. from old one so you don't lose data.

P.S. This seems to be the result of you changing or installing something.
Le god of le troll~

Msg me if you need help or have questions :D

Kaise123

Quote from: iTroll on December 15, 2012, 09:20:34 AM
Try running the crash fix file in kaise's client, I had this problem and it fixed it. Once you use that, use the correct installer.

If it doesn't work after that maybe replace entire .minecraft folder? (KEEP A BACKUP)
Start > Run
Type %appdata%
delete your .minecraft (keeping the backup) and reinstall. Replace new ones with your old single player worlds and mods, texture packs etc. from old one so you don't lose data.

Yeah try this. Also, Follow the troubleshooting section in my readme or at www.kaise123sminecraft.tk . If you can't fix it, follow the instructions to retrieve and post a crash report.
E-Mail: kaise123@gmail.com
Like KCv2 on Facebook: www.kaise123.com/facebook
Please VOTE for KCv2 here: http://www.kaise123.com/vote

MC Client: www.kaise123.com/mcclient

Web hosting kindly provided by Darkfire

Michael5017

Quote from: iTroll on December 15, 2012, 09:20:34 AM

Start > Run
Type %appdata%

Thanks iTroll now i can play minecraft again :D