News:

Forums are back up, but many custom plugins and theming has been lost. If I get the time, I'll try and fix it back up - Kaise123

Other:KCv2 Files are still available for download here -> http://forums.kaise123.com/index.php?topic=4977.0

Main Menu

I miss u guys <3

Started by LukinhasBR, April 22, 2014, 12:28:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LukinhasBR

Hey People, it's me Mario. Nah i'm jk --', its Lukin <3 <3.

So, as most of the people knows, i'm out of the server for a rlly long time. I just stopped playing Minecraft, but yeah, as u know: "You leave Minecraft, but Minecraft doesn't leaves you (xD)"

I kind of dont have any more time to play, i have to study (yeah, i'm a nerd), hope you guys understand.

Problably, i'll come back to you soon :P, I miss you so much <3

Also, i wanna know new people that joined the server :P

I cant wait for it, but well, i had a city and a huuge building (very cool one), how i left it, i had a few people to lead my town, like: Tricky, Blue, Baroom, and some other special ppl :P

Well, i was very rich (nearly to 170 million of mony, dont know how its called, dont remember), and had Elite (paid by Tricky, i'll never forget it :*), but how i was out of the server for a loong time, i would like to know if i still have it.

Well, thats it for now people.

Goodbye.

-Lukin.

TheAmazingBobert

Welcome back, I'd be one of those new people Who Joined the server, I hope you come back soon so I can get to know you, And I hope you can get used to the new world and all the new faces, also I see you're one of the people tricky Paid for xD, I heard about that tale, never saw anyone he paid for though. So I hope to See you ingame Soon, till then ; D.
"Speak Softly and Carry a Big Stick, it will take you far" -Teddy Roosevelt
"Things do not happen. Things are made to happen." - John F. Kennedy

baroompsycho

Yeah, you would still have your old rank unless you were permanently demoted for abuse of the rank or something like that, but the money from the old world wasn't transferred over. :P Hopefully, I'll see you back on the server soon, I'll definitely keep an eye out for ya. :) <3