News:

Forums are back up, but many custom plugins and theming has been lost. If I get the time, I'll try and fix it back up - Kaise123

Other:KCv2 Files are still available for download here -> http://forums.kaise123.com/index.php?topic=4977.0

Main Menu

[Moderator] Cristinasama

Started by Kempis, June 22, 2013, 04:32:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kempis

Cristina.
She is a wonderful and funny staff member and I reckon she builds upon the existing staff members as many of them don't always help you and don't normally come online. Cristina is the most active Moderator I've seen along with iTroll, who is also pretty active. Cristina has a very funny sense of humour and always does this evil laugh "Huehuehuehuehue >:d"
I think she should be promoted to a Sr.Mod, but this isn't my choice, so I will go with everyone else and what they think. Please post here about how committed Cristinasama is to her Staff Rank.

Kylekjune

I think ChristinaSama is a very nice and helpful, co-operative staff in KCv2.

shuff

Cristinasama and ITroll are from the best moderators in kaisecraft so they should be promoted for Senior Moderator.They deserve it.

xdinox

Quote from: shuff on July 01, 2013, 11:17:39 PM
Cristinasama and ITroll are from the best moderators in kaisecraft so they should be promoted for Senior Moderator.They deserve it.
uhhhm Itroll already was a sr. mod before, until he resigned
but now he came back to kcv2
Madness? This is MINECRAFT!!!

LionHeart

Itroll and Cristinisama are very good and active,Cris is very funny and itroll is very kind and helpful <3
I am Osama from KCv2.
I love Lions
I love Gold
I love Golden Lions xD