News:

Forums are back up, but many custom plugins and theming has been lost. If I get the time, I'll try and fix it back up - Kaise123

Other:KCv2 Files are still available for download here -> http://forums.kaise123.com/index.php?topic=4977.0

Main Menu

Has a staff helped me?

Started by Clamen, July 11, 2013, 06:11:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Clamen

LOL f**k no. I ask a simple question on the server, "What is the command to fix everything in your inv?" And it may have been a joke but it wasnt f**king funny in my opinion, Bluestar responds to me by saying /ci? , NOW me not having played in a very long time forgot that this was the command for clear inventory. I did it before someone could tell me it was clear inventory and now all of my items, Gone. Shit i may be an elite and able to redo all of it but i shouldn't f**king have to, Mods are here to help yes? Not f**k up your game experience, Shortly after i go off on him and he mutes me for 10 mins! Absolutely NO apology for his actions and nothing returned to me after this i hear another mod say, Language and obey, Is this how you want it to be? You want us to obey you and you cant even help us out? Just thought id leave a footnote and say this is bullshit and some moderators need to be reminded what they are here for and not to f**k around with the players.
"Nothing is true, Everything is permitted"
     -Assassin Order (Assassins creed)

Zlexy

You cant blame every single staff member online for not helping, Blue made an ATTEMPT to help. Yes, maybe it was a wrong answer, but you dont need to get pissy and start swearing at everyone for a wrong answer. And to defend Blue even more, your question was quite vague. 'What is the command to fix everything in your inv?' to me when I first read it, i thought you meant to clear everything.

This was in no way Blue's fault IMO, we all are wrong and make mistakes sometimes however your actions were completely out of order and you should not have reacted in such a manner.
"The healthy human mind doesn't wake up in the morning thinking this is its last day on Earth. But I think that's a luxury, not a curse. To know you're close to the end is a kind of freedom, good time to take... inventory."

Clamen

How does FIX even closely relate to CLEAR?

Zlexy

'Fix' is sometimes used as slang for clearing, or to 'clear out' something.

E.G: "Can you fix up the garage?" - meaning to clean it up/spruce it up, etc.

It was your own fault you were muted too, you got pissy over something that didnt require such a reaction. You're an elite, spawn it all back and move on, no need to badmouth anyone.

Also, this feedback is quite useless IMO. 'Has a staff helped me?' you didnt really mention who except Blue, so your report stands for the FULL staff list, which is quite stupid considering all the staff look to help you. You should be greatful that Blue actually did attempt to help, whether it was a wrong answer or not.
"The healthy human mind doesn't wake up in the morning thinking this is its last day on Earth. But I think that's a luxury, not a curse. To know you're close to the end is a kind of freedom, good time to take... inventory."

Clamen

Other than the fix and myself blaming "all" the mods, What about shortly after i was muted a mod said "Language and OBEY is our policy" Is that what you want from us players? To obey your every wish and desire? To do what you want? Why should we have to obey you? Yes the rules we should obey and you when you tell us to stop, But the way that mod put it (cant remeber the name) Seemed like we were under control.

Zlexy

He meant 'obey' the rules, you obey the rules because the moderators help run the server. You dont go into someones house and start wrecking up the place do you? Ofcourse not, you obey normal manners. The same applies for the server.

And the whole part about being under control, yes you have to be under control, if you're not under control then the whole place goes haywire. Its the same reason why places employ security guards, they wont intervene until you start causing trouble, which you ultimately did.

TheDarkWolf

I helped you! ;-;

I re-did your nickname like you asked of me. That was a pretty nice thing to do.

What was not nice was the badmouthing of mods. I'm a mod. ;-;

Exi

Locking this thread, Zlexy has made his point and I agree with everything he said.
Believe me, moderators are here to make the community a better place, not to annoy certain people. It's good that you came here with your problem but next time think about who or what caused it before posting, in this case a bad and on many ways interpretable question.

Kaise123

I'm going to unlock this. While I respect everyone's oppinion, And Zlexy you made some good points, To be fair we must listen to 'complaints' like these in order to better the server and our community. It's inappropriate to dismiss cases such as this, And better for us all to learn from them.

Firstly, Clamen I'd like to apologize for what happened. While there is a chance that there was a misunderstanding, IT's inappropriate that you were treated in the way you were, although I don't know the exact circumstances.

Lets move on from there, And I'd like to say that our policy is not necessarily that you obey the staff in this way, Although you should always do something if instructed by a staff member, And if you have a problem with it you should report it to me or here on the forums.

I'm not going to blame Blue for this, But at the same time I want to make the note to ALL staff members that this sort of behavior is inappropriate. You should be able to discern whether what you are doing is going to be taken as a joke or just be an annoyance. Please feel free to 'joke around' but not with the wrong people/under certain circumstances.

Zlexy and the other staff: You need to take reports like this more seriously. Just because you are a Sr. Staff member, does not mean that you are always right. Accepting that something is wrong and doing something about it will always be better then denying it or fighting it. Please consider that in the future. I'm not annoyed, But some of your replies are a little defensive.

E-Mail: kaise123@gmail.com
Like KCv2 on Facebook: www.kaise123.com/facebook
Please VOTE for KCv2 here: http://www.kaise123.com/vote

MC Client: www.kaise123.com/mcclient

Web hosting kindly provided by Darkfire

My Shoe Wanker

Quote from: TheDarkWolf on July 11, 2013, 07:04:14 AM
I helped you! ;-;

I re-did your nickname like you asked of me. That was a pretty nice thing to do.

What was not nice was the badmouthing of mods. I'm a mod. ;-;
Dark is always a helpful yet compassionate moderator in our community... Although that's kinda off-topic...

Martin

Clamen, please watch your language because we all don't like profanity and it's inappropiate

DEADShotMartini

Please DO NOT bump old topics where there hasn't been a reply on for  more than a month, it is extremely annoying.