News:

Forums are back up, but many custom plugins and theming has been lost. If I get the time, I'll try and fix it back up - Kaise123

Other:KCv2 Files are still available for download here -> http://forums.kaise123.com/index.php?topic=4977.0

Main Menu

PLEASE READ!!!

Started by jedwere, April 08, 2013, 11:19:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jedwere

i am sorry if i posted this in the staff app boad but, im here to talk about x_x and random_hero... basicaly the sith
well they have raided my faction 10x already they have taken all of our hard work all our farms gone... all my members hate me now... i cant belive someone is this cold hearted, kai if your reading this, i know i may just be some guy who happens to complain about survival but... im sorry if i have wasted all of your time reading this but... when i speak for all of the users who hate the sith, kai they had god items they killed me in one blow and i even had iron armor on
i just wannted a faction were everyone can help each other,  i just wanted a faction were all people can enjoy and have fun, but i know its survival and being raided is normal but. IN ALL OF THE FACTIONS THEY CAN RAID WHY MINE?, i have been raided 10x, im sorry i am really depressed IRL right now i have lost 5 of my best friends because of the god damn sith!

thank u if you read all of this and i know i am phatetic
-jedwere

P.s i tried ever so hard to make it to the best my fac is now 125/159/200
and decreasing....

HanSolo

I heard complains about x_x but I checked him 10 times and he newer had God things, he is skilled.

Signature by: TriickyzTrix

Michael5017

Raiding is allowed, but it isnt fun because you can be raided really easy by Sith or InArms

Also, all sr.mods+ or players that have acess to build/destroy in faction claimed please check all chests to check godstuff in it.

Because, i think godstuff was not allowed

Hij

Like Han said, we've checked both of these players, and neither of them have had god items. x_x has been reported a significant amount of times, and he's always had his same 3 enchantment armour and weapons. Unless you have items that are proof of them having god items, don't report them in the possession of the items.

Smoove

I caught random_hero with god items yesterday but I took them from him.
But he got them from just117 as he says.

Kaise123

Anytime you find someone with God items, Please ask them how they got them there -_- This is really frustrating
E-Mail: kaise123@gmail.com
Like KCv2 on Facebook: www.kaise123.com/facebook
Please VOTE for KCv2 here: http://www.kaise123.com/vote

MC Client: www.kaise123.com/mcclient

Web hosting kindly provided by Darkfire

Hij

Quote from: Kaise123 on April 09, 2013, 01:21:25 PM
Anytime you find someone with God items, Please ask them how they got them there -_- This is really frustrating

It seems to be a multiverse inventory glitch, as it's happened to me before, only the opposite. It just happens every now-and-again; even if the glitch gets fixed, there are still god items in circulation on the survival world, so I'd suggest just meandering through chests throughout the survival world.

Kaise123

Quote from: Hij on April 09, 2013, 09:16:10 PM
Quote from: Kaise123 on April 09, 2013, 01:21:25 PM

It seems to be a multiverse inventory glitch, as it's happened to me before, only the opposite. It just happens every now-and-again; even if the glitch gets fixed, there are still god items in circulation on the survival world, so I'd suggest just meandering through chests throughout the survival world.

I'll have to look into it. Maybe there is an alternative to MVinv

PsyhoX

That guy killed me fckin 50 times

crnobijeli13

Quote from: jedwere on April 08, 2013, 11:19:26 PM
i am sorry if i posted this in the staff app boad but, im here to talk about x_x and random_hero... basicaly the sith
well they have raided my faction 10x already they have taken all of our hard work all our farms gone... all my members hate me now... i cant belive someone is this cold hearted, kai if your reading this, i know i may just be some guy who happens to complain about survival but... im sorry if i have wasted all of your time reading this but... when i speak for all of the users who hate the sith, kai they had god items they killed me in one blow and i even had iron armor on
i just wannted a faction were everyone can help each other,  i just wanted a faction were all people can enjoy and have fun, but i know its survival and being raided is normal but. IN ALL OF THE FACTIONS THEY CAN RAID WHY MINE?, i have been raided 10x, im sorry i am really depressed IRL right now i have lost 5 of my best friends because of the god damn sith!

thank u if you read all of this and i know i am phatetic
-jedwere

P.s i tried ever so hard to make it to the best my fac is now 125/159/200
and decreasing....

This brings back memories...
Peace is a lie, there is only passion.
Through passion, I gain strength.
Through strength, I gain power.
Through power, I gain victory.
Through victory, my chains are broken.
The Force shall free me.

Kaise123

^^ Please don't bump old topics. This is almost a year old!