News:

Forums are back up, but many custom plugins and theming has been lost. If I get the time, I'll try and fix it back up - Kaise123

Other:KCv2 Files are still available for download here -> http://forums.kaise123.com/index.php?topic=4977.0

Main Menu

Can post something from Singleplayer?

Started by Irfan0809, January 05, 2014, 03:28:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Irfan0809

Can i post something from Singleplayer mode in this forums?

Tell me. Yes or no?

TheAmazingBobert

That would greatly depend on what it's being posted for. If you're posting it just to show people on the forums what've you've done, etc. You can post something from single player. If you intend to use it for an application of some sort, then in short the application will be denied, as a requirement for applications is that build must be in-game, but anywhere else it should be fine
"Speak Softly and Carry a Big Stick, it will take you far" -Teddy Roosevelt
"Things do not happen. Things are made to happen." - John F. Kennedy

Irfan0809

So i can post anything from single player?

baroompsycho

Quote from: TheAmazingBobert on January 05, 2014, 05:08:56 PM
That would greatly depend on what it's being posted for. If you're posting it just to show people on the forums what've you've done, etc. You can post something from single player. If you intend to use it for an application of some sort, then in short the application will be denied, as a requirement for applications is that build must be in-game, but anywhere else it should be fine

^He just explained it to you. :P But if you're too lazy to read it, yes if you want to show it off, no if its for an application.

Irfan0809

Quote from: baroompsycho on January 06, 2014, 01:14:30 AM

^He just explained it to you. :P But if you're too lazy to read it, yes if you want to show it off, no if its for an application.

But can i post my build from singleplayer?

raperv26

Quote from: Irfan0809 on January 06, 2014, 06:32:18 PM
Quote from: baroompsycho on January 06, 2014, 01:14:30 AM

But can i post my build from singleplayer?

Yes, you can. No if you will post it for an application for a rank.