News:

Forums are back up, but many custom plugins and theming has been lost. If I get the time, I'll try and fix it back up - Kaise123

Other:KCv2 Files are still available for download here -> http://forums.kaise123.com/index.php?topic=4977.0

Main Menu

I'm a newbie. HatsuneMiku01

Started by HatsuneMiku01, April 14, 2013, 04:41:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

HatsuneMiku01

Hey everyone, this is HatsuneMiku01 and as a start off, I would like to give a big thank-you to LeonMundt for helping me get a great start on Kaise's server.
Anyways, I am fairly new to these online servers and I have been having a few problems. But that really doesn't stop me, lol. I've been playing minecraft for about 1 1/2 years, maybe a little more, not sure, on singleplayer. I admit that I am sorta addicted to this game, and now that I found this server (thanks to makiru a.k.a. michael0202) I just can't stop playing. I used to be ScarFur, but then I found this awesome skin that looked like HatsuneMiku and I was so happy. I don't think I have much else to say, except SAD COW!! :o

Okay, well imma go now, the server's down anyways, so Ciao!!

-Miku_
I'm there in the water.. Still looking for ya.
I'm dead in the water.. Can't you see?

LeonDaMundt

I really am happy, that i helped you get a start on the server and im obliged that you liked the server, and toucan ask anything from me, hope we stay friends forever  :)

Welcome aboard to the train of happiness and friendship!

Zlexy

"The healthy human mind doesn't wake up in the morning thinking this is its last day on Earth. But I think that's a luxury, not a curse. To know you're close to the end is a kind of freedom, good time to take... inventory."

KrayzieTrini

ParagonGX

Welcome to the forums. Hope to see you online soon!  ;)

Kaise123

Welcome aboard. IF you need to ask anything, Ask here (You mentioned that you have a few problems?)

Enjoy your time on the server
E-Mail: kaise123@gmail.com
Like KCv2 on Facebook: www.kaise123.com/facebook
Please VOTE for KCv2 here: http://www.kaise123.com/vote

MC Client: www.kaise123.com/mcclient

Web hosting kindly provided by Darkfire

DragynHuntr