News:

Forums are back up, but many custom plugins and theming has been lost. If I get the time, I'll try and fix it back up - Kaise123

Other:KCv2 Files are still available for download here -> http://forums.kaise123.com/index.php?topic=4977.0

Main Menu

Phoenix Realms - The Unveiling

Started by Diion, February 05, 2016, 01:42:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Diion

Phoenix Realms

Hey guy's we're officially live today. The Leading minds behind KCv2 are happy to finally present to you guys, Phoenix Realms. It's a multi-world server featuring: a Plot-Creative World, a Kit-PvP World, a Survival World, and a Hardcore Survival World. With plenty of obtainable ranks, their perks, different gameplay styles, and a friendly staff and growing community, there's plenty to get started on in this fresh new server!

Stop on by now and check us out at: phoenixrealms.kaise123.com (server ip)
Official website and forums is coming soon!

and support our official FaceBook Page where all of the current updates on the server, including community support will be posted: https://www.facebook.com/phoenixrealms/

We also have an official website and forums that's currently under construction (coming soon you guys!)

~ The Phoenix Realms Staff

Kaise123
Friendkiller99
Lizzieh
Monk (Diion)

if the entire world fallowed the assumption that it must operate based upon an eye for an eye, everyone would have horrible depth Perception o.O

raperv26

ps, Phoenix Realms is a CRACKED server, so players who do not legally own Minecraft can still join the server.

Feel free to check us out!
phoenixrealms.kaise123.com

ParagonGX

Worldguard perms for Phoenix maybe? xD

FriendKiller96

Whoops! I'll get right on that! My bad. haha.

D0n3four

Voila! In view humble vaudevillian veteran, cast vicariously as both victim and villain by the vicissitudes of fate. This visage, no mere veneer of vanity, is a vestige of the "vox populi" now vacant, vanished. However, this valorous visitation of a bygone vexation stands vivified, and has vowed to vanquish these venal and virulent vermin, van guarding vice and vouchsafing the violently vicious and voracious violation of volition.
The only verdict is vengeance; a vendetta, held as a votive not in vain, for the value and veracity of such shall one day vindicate the vigilant and the virtuous.
Verily this vichyssoise of verbiage veers most verbose, so let me simply add that it's my very good honour(<yes this is a word) to meet you and you may call me V.

~V for Vendetta-Remember Remember

DEADShotMartini

Well isnt this an interesting development?

Hi guys, old timer Sr Mod here. It's sad that over time we have lost many players, watching them come and go, but what makes up for this is the fact i see so many great faces and old friends back on this cesspool that i spent my life on.

I'll be sure as hell taking part in this one.

Long time no see people, and see you soon!

BrianahRama

Ah, it will be good to get back and play with the people I played with so long ago! See you guys in game!  ;D

Pewds <3

jedwere

Oh my,
I can't wait to see all of you again.
-jedwere

Officialguy

Hello, I am an old member of kaise's servers and I just wanna say I was excited that you opened up a new one.
I joined this new server and there weren't anybody around, so I couldn't do anything without those permissions and stuff. I decided to go to the website. I registered but the email conformation email did not arrive, I double checked and until now, no email. I cannot register in that website now for this reason and if my words doesn't go where forgotten things in the internet go to die I hope you would help. Thanks
Confront me about my mistakes, please.

Cristinasama

Excited ^_^ although,  I got on the server today and realised there's an apparent bug that has arisen. The command '/register password confirmpassword' repetitively appears despite filling in the information a generous amount of times.

StevenVam

The link in the first post isnt working now.... can you refresh my memory on this?

AaronFed

I will check it out for sure. I still like these things a lot.

Will there be a test version anytime soon?
I recommend trying this robot trading forex for independent business

SCS_HAMZA_SCS

I think was the final way of saying goodbye to the server  :'( .
Let's face it, most of us grew out of Minecraft, I came back looking for the fun I had back then, and I won't get it, its because I enjoyed this community way more than the game, and it was essentially my childhood, I won't forget KCV2, KCV1, or even Servercraft, and all the nights I was up talking and joking with the people I played with.
I tried on Phoenix Realms, It was fun, but no one came on and it shut down, eventually. I wont waste your time reading this anymore lol, if any of you remember me, https://steamcommunity.com/id/IXenosmilusI  thats my steam id, add me and we could play a game or somethin'
Cya later :)
-Hamza/Xenosmilus