News:

Forums are back up, but many custom plugins and theming has been lost. If I get the time, I'll try and fix it back up - Kaise123

Other:KCv2 Files are still available for download here -> http://forums.kaise123.com/index.php?topic=4977.0

Main Menu

How do i put mods in singleplayer?

Started by shuff, February 27, 2014, 02:01:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Irfan0809

Lepid

I use magic launcher to play with mods. Not all mods work tou....

Irfan0809

necraftI tried to put mods in minecraft forge 1.7.2 but wont work. Then i use minecraft forge 1.6.4. I add mrcrayfish furniture mod, Zombiecraft 3 and Minecraft Come Alive Mod. here the link files.minecraftforge.net/ for minecraft forge.

Kaise123

Shuff, Can you please provide a link to the mod you are trying to install? When installing mods, There are a few ways they can be installed. Lots of mods also require a base modification to be made to the game to act as an API for them to hook into. All Minecraft SinglePlayer mods will break on a major update, So the Mod MUST be made for the game version you are using. You cannot use a 1.6.X mod on a 1.7 Client.
E-Mail: kaise123@gmail.com
Like KCv2 on Facebook: www.kaise123.com/facebook
Please VOTE for KCv2 here: http://www.kaise123.com/vote

MC Client: www.kaise123.com/mcclient

Web hosting kindly provided by Darkfire

shuff

Quote from: Kaise123 on March 01, 2014, 08:45:46 PM
Shuff, Can you please provide a link to the mod you are trying to install? When installing mods, There are a few ways they can be installed. Lots of mods also require a base modification to be made to the game to act as an API for them to hook into. All Minecraft SinglePlayer mods will break on a major update, So the Mod MUST be made for the game version you are using. You cannot use a 1.6.X mod on a 1.7 Client.
Sorry for the late reply,
I'd like to install the World Edit mod on single player, and I downloaded it, and putted it in the .minecraft file, but then it didn't work, nor I didn't have world edit in singleplayer.
Then, minecraft crashed and they told me that The reason for crashing is for installing a mod.
So yes, i'd like to install the world edit mod, but without this forge because I didn't find it.

Kaise123

Quote from: shuff on March 01, 2014, 10:04:07 PM
Quote from: Kaise123 on March 01, 2014, 08:45:46 PM
Sorry for the late reply,
I'd like to install the World Edit mod on single player, and I downloaded it, and putted it in the .minecraft file, but then it didn't work, nor I didn't have world edit in singleplayer.
Then, minecraft crashed and they told me that The reason for crashing is for installing a mod.
So yes, i'd like to install the world edit mod, but without this forge because I didn't find it.

Like I said, Please post a link to the mod you are installing. I was not aware of there being a WorldEdit mod for Single Player outside of SinglePlayerCommands.
E-Mail: kaise123@gmail.com
Like KCv2 on Facebook: www.kaise123.com/facebook
Please VOTE for KCv2 here: http://www.kaise123.com/vote

MC Client: www.kaise123.com/mcclient

Web hosting kindly provided by Darkfire