News:

Forums are back up, but many custom plugins and theming has been lost. If I get the time, I'll try and fix it back up - Kaise123

Other:KCv2 Files are still available for download here -> http://forums.kaise123.com/index.php?topic=4977.0

Main Menu

Viper's Third Mod Apply

Started by ~VIPER~, October 18, 2013, 03:32:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

~VIPER~

Name: Karlo Vinovrski

I.G.N: VIPER1302

Current rank: Engineer

Languages: Croatian,Bosnian,English and some German

Activity:
I play on KCv2 every day about 2-3 hours. When I have fewer private jobs I know to play much more,about 5-6 hours. On server,I'm help to other players whenever they need it. I also make some redstone build,renovate my town,play in survival.

Activity before KCv2:
When I discovered Minecraft,I was firstly playing a lot in singleplayer. After some time I started to play Multiplayer. I played on few servers,but some of them were shut down due financial problems. Then my friend discovored the best server on Minecraft,KCv2. I started to play with him and some other friends. After fue months they all left the server because it was boring to them. But I decisively continued playing.

Old KCv:
Unfortunately I didn't have chance to play on it because I didn't even know for MC then. :P

Outside of KCv2
KCv2 is only server I am playing on. I have only one more server on my list,and I visit it only on fue minutes. Except MC I play some other games like COD,COH,The Lord of the Rings and WOW.

Reason why I want to be Mod:
I would like to be a Moderator because that rank have mcuh more options then me now. Whit it I could help to other players more. Not only with protection,but with ither things too. When someone ask me to fill in some space I can't because I don't have access to WE. Althought there are many great Mods and Sr.Mods on server who are helping as much as they can,there are times when they aren't online. And than when players need help they can't get it. And also I think that I deserve that rank because I am on this server from February. I helped to a lot players,mostly with protection,but also with different questions. Althought I'm underaged I think that I'm mature player who can accept any responsibilitys. I am ready to take all advices I will get.

Commands:

World Edit

[spoiler]//wand
//set
//replace
//fill
//copy
//paste
//undo
//redo
//pos1
//pos2
//hpos1
//hpos2
//expand
//walls
//cut
//pyramid[/spoiler]

World Guard

[spoiler]/region define
/region addowner
/region removeowner
/god
/ungod
/stopfire[/spoiler]

CoreProtect

[spoiler]/co i
/co rollback[/spoiler]

Forum knowdlege:
I was Administrator on Metrtocraft,who is now closed because of mentioned financial problems. On that server I helped to my friend who was owner of that server. I know how to lock,modify and create topic. I visit KCv2 Forum everyday to see what is new and are there some changes. I am also online fue other Forums. Some of them aren't connected with MC. I also watch how are Staff members acting on Fourm.

My reputation
I can't say how good my reputation is. But I hope that a lot of players like me. I met a lot of players here. A lot of players ofc know me. I help to other players as much as I can. I borrow them money if they need some,and I also sell them things. I always listen when someone give me advice,no matter about what. I never hurt players in emotional way. I never swear or grief. I am trying to stop that. I also never insult anybody. Ofcourse I am joking with other Staff and players,but never on bad way. When someone invite me to his place,I always come to see what he want to show me,or if he/she need something.

Aditional informations:
I am 14 and 3/4 years old. Althought it's under age limit I hope that I will get my chance. I live in capital city of Croatia,Zagreb. My hobies are ofc. playing games and programming,football and hanging out with friend. As school started I have fewer time to play computer games. But I always find time for playing MC. I am always ready to learn more and for some new challenges. I never quit something I started. I also know some commands out of MC. I am programming with my friend in one IT club. I broke my left arm twice.  :P

And it's all about me,I hope that I will deserve chance. Also fue of Staff members,maybe,thinks that I'm not ready,then they are wrong. I think I can handle that responsibility and that I can show you that I wouldn't struggle at any time.

Thank you all  :D

KCv2 Moderator

shuff

Your application is a way better then your old applications,but your english is still a very little bit shaky,just try to correct some errors in your application And your chances Will be much more to you to be accepted.
Good luck!
-Support

UltraMiner

The application Got Better Than Before and I wanna see you in game as [Moderator]
You Got my Full Support! :D

BlueStar5

You're a great player and I haven't really seen you get mad at anyone. I think you would deserve the rank if your application didn't have too many grammar/spelling errors :P.

------------------------------------------------------------Behold, the formation from a Crafting table to the pigman :o. The crafting table must have created us all, each in different individuals.

Zlexy

While your English is still kind of shaky, you're a good player nonetheless and have been here for a while.

I'm not supporting, however I'm sure as hell not downvoting you. Good luck.
"The healthy human mind doesn't wake up in the morning thinking this is its last day on Earth. But I think that's a luxury, not a curse. To know you're close to the end is a kind of freedom, good time to take... inventory."

TheDarkWolf

I'll support you 110%. This is the third time you've applied, which shows you want the rank, badly, and are willing to do good.

___SUPPORT___

Lepid

You're a good player and I think you can handle this rank, even if your English is a bit shaky.  :)

Support

~VIPER~

Thank you all for your understanding,and ofcourse for your supports :)
KCv2 Moderator

doctorthrax

I have met you ingame and you seem very nice. I think you can handle this rank. Although your english is not perfect, I like your app and give you my support. Good luck! ;)

LeonDaMundt

Hello my fellow Zenentrickan, hehehe really like your application, shaky English, but who has the best enh? I am willing to Support you, wish you the best of luck :)

Deimos

I quickly took time to look into this application.

I have been playing on Kaisecraft for a few months now and of course I met VIPER a few times. However, those encounters were absolutely not as everyone is saying here. Not only his bad language, (I got more than once STFU'ed by him) but also general behavior doesn't seem as it should to me.

Furthermore his English is certainly not satisfying. A moderator should be an example to everyone. If this person isn't capable of expressing himself clearly and well, he is not a good moderator.

To finish with, the age limit. 14 and three quarters does not reach the minimum limit of 15 years (which I think is still too young), making VIPER in my eyes too immature to get this function.

I know people might get offended here, which is certainly not my intention. I don't dislike VIPER as a person, but I think the function of moderator is a step too high.

~VIPER~

Thank you Leon and Thrax. Deimos,I don't want to start some stupid fight now. But that was time when you started war against me. Honestly,you said me things like that fue time,even worse. But pls accept my apologies!
KCv2 Moderator

Deimos

I never have intentions on being rude to anyone, so what you're saying here is certainly incorrect. I have very defensive behavior in survival so me starting a war is not the way I play the game.

Nevertheless, this isn't about me. I'm not trying to ruin your chances on becoming moderator by desperately searching evidence or reasons to put you down. I'm just giving my observations and my opinion to say no support, that's all ;). The final call is not mine, but I assume everyone has the right to give their proper opinion.

TheAmazingBobert

I give Viper my full support, even though we're in different timezones so I don't see him often, what few times I do see him he's always kind to the players around him, and it seems to me he has the drive to want to help others, which in my eyes makes him plenty mature for this rank, even if he's only 14

Support
"Speak Softly and Carry a Big Stick, it will take you far" -Teddy Roosevelt
"Things do not happen. Things are made to happen." - John F. Kennedy

DEADShotMartini

Im in high doubts that a few months until that 15 bar is going to affect you in any major way, so i wouldn't even worry about that area, after all, im still the same immature asshole i was back when i first got staff at the age of 13 :3

Aaanyway, Im not fully against you or fully for you, its a sort of firm dead-centre for me. I know you have tendencies to lash out but then again i know you're not a complete and utter moron.

To be a good moderator, in game you're gonna need to know the difference between moderator manners and your personality, if you can effectively lock out the "I hate you all" attitude we all get sometimes i believe you can do it. Small fine tunes here and there and i would gladly give you my full support, but for now, i wish you luck in this endeavour.