News:

Forums are back up, but many custom plugins and theming has been lost. If I get the time, I'll try and fix it back up - Kaise123

Other:KCv2 Files are still available for download here -> http://forums.kaise123.com/index.php?topic=4977.0

Main Menu

Call of Duty..... Had to.

Started by iLiviDzZ, October 17, 2012, 08:22:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

iLiviDzZ

Whatcha guys think about call of duty,

post below. If you have an xbox and play call of duty feel free to add me GT = Southwell x

<3
poop comes out of my butt

KrayzieTrini

Am definitely going to cop Black ops 2, just for the zombies  8)

If you had a ps3, we would've played together  :'(

iLiviDzZ

PS3? PS3? oh god.. why would you get that  :'( :'(
poop comes out of my butt

Sab

I prefer Play Station over Xbox XD The controller is too difficult for me since my first proper console was a Ps2.. :P Ironic that we have nearly every gaming console except a psp and ps3.... -.-

VanillaEssence

I'm prefer the PS3 hardware over the Xbox 360. That said, I really love Halo and I like (the idea of) the Kinect, so the 360 still has some stuff I am missing out on. As for Call of Duty, in my opinion, not only is it very bland, but it has also lowered the bar of the entire genre.

Just my thoughts.

Kaise123

I hate Sony with a passion, But i'm not really a fan ox xBox either. PC FTW, For the very few games that I actually play
E-Mail: kaise123@gmail.com
Like KCv2 on Facebook: www.kaise123.com/facebook
Please VOTE for KCv2 here: http://www.kaise123.com/vote

MC Client: www.kaise123.com/mcclient

Web hosting kindly provided by Darkfire

SHARKBAIT123

Pffffftt. PS3 FTW. (But nothing is better than minecraft)

Quote from: KrayzieTrini on October 19, 2012, 02:34:58 PM
Am definitely going to cop Black ops 2, just for the zombies  8)

and yea, I play cod just for the zombies   :P

DEADShotMartini

Call of Duty lost it's touch when it gave over to 12 year olds that are playing it, That PEGI rating on the front is the only remaining thing that makes it look attractive lol. 6 Years ago if it was where it is today, no one would buy it if it was lower that 18+

P.S, XBox for the win.

SHARKBAIT123

I do not understand y that is. Some people think that some games are better just because of the rating on it. I understand how games like call of duty and skyrim are really fun, but so are games like Mario and racing games. I guess some people just suppose its a good game just because of the rating on it.

DEADShotMartini

Well that's your opinion though isn't it. I find Call of Duty the most annoying on-line game out there. All platforms i try, be it PS3, Xbox or PC (Although PC not as much), My ears are always getting torn to shreds by the quite high pitched sound of a 11 year old addict that thinks he's hardcore because he has 1337 in his name and MLG as his clan tag, Lol. And if it isn't annoying multi-player it's the single player that feels repetitive and unfinished, like it was rushed.

But of course i still understand why people enjoy the game, as i used to be one of them xD

KrayzieTrini

Quote from: DEADShotMartini on October 30, 2012, 06:02:57 AM
Well that's your opinion though isn't it. I find Call of Duty the most annoying on-line game out there. All platforms i try, be it PS3, Xbox or PC (Although PC not as much), My ears are always getting torn to shreds by the quite high pitched sound of a 11 year old addict that thinks he's hardcore because he has 1337 in his name and MLG as his clan tag, Lol. And if it isn't annoying multi-player it's the single player that feels  and unfinished, like it was rushed.

But of course i still understand why people enjoy the game, as i used to be one of them xD

Honesty your opinion is unsound logically, You can just mute the players who annoy you. You are 14, from allot of older gamers perspective you would seem annoying too.So for you to call a 11 and 12 year old annoying make's no sense, when you aint far off (in age) either. I don't see why people also complain about the game-play, have you heard the saying "If it ain't broke, don't fix it". The game engine isn't broken and isn't repetitive, its sequels. Skyrim used the same engine Fallout3 and FallotNV used and it wasn't repetitive at all. The game Revolutionized its genre with kill streak's, Action sequences and Zombies(Zombies) :D. Am not saying your wrong, but your opinion sounded a little bit ignorant and is a fallacy, because you are 14 and calling out 12 year olds. I know your not ignorant you have helped me allot online, so don't take it personally. Its more that I believe its when people call out Cod they are just jumping on the bandwagon, even though they will buy it to play with their friends.

SHARKBAIT123

Quote from: DEADShotMartini on October 30, 2012, 06:02:57 AM
Well that's your opinion though isn't it. I find Call of Duty the most annoying on-line game out there. All platforms i try, be it PS3, Xbox or PC (Although PC not as much), My ears are always getting torn to shreds by the quite high pitched sound of a 11 year old addict that thinks he's hardcore because he has 1337 in his name and MLG as his clan tag, Lol. And if it isn't annoying multi-player it's the single player that feels repetitive and unfinished, like it was rushed.

Age is just a number  and two years of age wont matter that much 

Exi

As a matter of fact age does have influence on which games you like and which you don't. I used to like COD but then when I finally understood that they don't give a damn about their community, I just stopped playing it,  which saves me +/- €100 each year. I don't blame those who play Call of Duty as long as they enjoy it. I just hate Activision, they only think about money which is one of the worst things to have in the gaming-industry :(

DEADShotMartini

Quote from: KrayzieTrini on October 30, 2012, 04:21:27 PM

Honesty your opinion is unsound logically, You can just mute the players who annoy you. You are 14, from allot of older gamers perspective you would seem annoying too.So for you to call a 11 and 12 year old annoying make's no sense, when you aint far off (in age) either. I don't see why people also complain about the game-play, have you heard the saying "If it ain't broke, don't fix it". The game engine isn't broken and isn't repetitive, its sequels. Skyrim used the same engine Fallout3 and FallotNV used and it wasn't repetitive at all. The game Revolutionized its genre with kill streak's, Action sequences and Zombies(Zombies) :D. Am not saying your wrong, but your opinion sounded a little bit ignorant and is a fallacy, because you are 14 and calling out 12 year olds. I know your not ignorant you have helped me allot online, so don't take it personally. Its more that I believe its when people call out Cod they are just jumping on the bandwagon, even though they will buy it to play with their friends.

Did I ever mention anything about the game engine? I never said the game engine was broke, I'm saying that CoD has become the same old Crouch, Shoot, Run with a bit of detail changed (such as new guns, and some different Killstreaks) because a lot of Activisions supporters had to wait 2 years for the new CoD.
And if people aren't dissing 3ARC they are taking off on Activision and IW. And perhaps you're right, i didn't make my point about the age clear... What i meant was that it is simply annoying to be in a lobby and have people shouting at you "OMG your K.D. is 0.356, you're shiiiz" or they are screaming "OMG DEAD you are soooo gaaay, you use the Type 95 you noob" when they are doing the same themselves. I didn't mean to kill off players younger than me, i just wish they weren't that arrogant and self centred on-line and could actually Co-operate with other players instead of blaming it on others when they are shot dead while on a 20 kill-streak, it's that behaviour that usually drives me away from games.

HecticPotato9

Quote from: DEADShotMartini on October 30, 2012, 12:09:42 AM
Call of Duty lost it's touch when it gave over to 12 year olds that are playing it, That PEGI rating on the front is the only remaining thing that makes it look attractive lol. 6 Years ago if it was where it is today, no one would buy it if it was lower that 18+

P.S, XBox for the win.
Yes i get that but the only reason a lot of "12 year olds" play call of duty is because there voice hasnt broken yet. People just call them 12 year olds guessing from there voice. Yes i have got a Medium High pitch voice and play call of duty but to avoid that i just dont put in a mic or join a party with other people i know. Not all 12 year olds are bad just a certain number of them (Like the one whos rage). Call of Duty is fun to a certain point and may be ranked 18+ but i would assure you there is at least kids from the ages of 12 - 21 that play this game only so it is really not point aiming it at 18+ because no one over the age of 30 will play it. That might just be my opion but I never (or rarely) see anyone speaking that is over 30. It may just be me but call of duty is fun for anyone until people that act cool and are really really really good at it. Like you can be good at a game but not too good