News:

Forums are back up, but many custom plugins and theming has been lost. If I get the time, I'll try and fix it back up - Kaise123

Other:KCv2 Files are still available for download here -> http://forums.kaise123.com/index.php?topic=4977.0

Main Menu

The Fellow Minecrafter

Started by Diion, October 30, 2012, 03:21:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Diion

Hello KCv2 community, my real name is <insert name here> however, if you you were to choose to, you may reffer to me as, Diion or Diion_Beyer, i have many interests, including <insert interests here> and Earl Grey tea, i have in contribution to the development of the bublecraft communties, made many friends. My credit card number is is <insert credit card number here> and my birthdate is <insert birthdate here>. I was born long ago durning a foggy <insert time of day here> in <insert hometown here> and i have grown sinse that day, when i was four i had after a moment of great inspiration decided that i would dedicate my life to <insert life long goal here> and i had not given up sinse that very memorable day. I have participated in many undisclosed communties in an attempt to gain the skill of professionalism so that i may <insert motivation here>, and also i hope to contribute to the development of this community ;D

if the entire world fallowed the assumption that it must operate based upon an eye for an eye, everyone would have horrible depth Perception o.O

Exi

Wow, after reading that I'm very <Insert feelings here>.

ParagonGX

Creative introduction Diion.  :)

DEADShotMartini

Lol diion, Thats just awesome, reminds me of my ICT report where my teacher used the same template and left fields like <student name> and <grade> out 6 times....

Aaah that's an <insert thought about intro here> introduction :D

Diion

if the entire world fallowed the assumption that it must operate based upon an eye for an eye, everyone would have horrible depth Perception o.O

Kaise123

Lol, I remember putting this on tests/exams.... either that or putting down Bob Citizen as my name xD
E-Mail: kaise123@gmail.com
Like KCv2 on Facebook: www.kaise123.com/facebook
Please VOTE for KCv2 here: http://www.kaise123.com/vote

MC Client: www.kaise123.com/mcclient

Web hosting kindly provided by Darkfire

Diion

Quote from: Kaise123 on October 31, 2012, 09:47:13 AM
Lol, I remember putting this on tests/exams.... either that or putting down Bob Citizen as my name xD
lol xD