News:

Forums are back up, but many custom plugins and theming has been lost. If I get the time, I'll try and fix it back up - Kaise123

Other:KCv2 Files are still available for download here -> http://forums.kaise123.com/index.php?topic=4977.0

Main Menu

xXxDE4DShotxXx Mod App

Started by DEADShotMartini, November 05, 2012, 03:04:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

DEADShotMartini

Name:
Martin

IGN:
xXxDE4DShotxXx

Time on Server:
Anywhere between 3 weeks and a Month, I was also a Moderator on the old server for a constant 2 months I believe.

Activity:
I am a very active player, When all important and non important stuff is said and done, anything I have left usually goes into Minecraft. I have a creative mind, and I am an avid drawer so Minecraft allows me to transfer anything from a picture or paper into the 3D magic of Minecraft.

Forum Knowledge:
I have an array of technical knowledge on the forums, I know how to Lock, Move, Edit topics, and all the other things that I can do within forum. I also have an OCD, so if there's anything out of its proper place, I would probably be the first to correct the mistake.

Surprisingly a lot of people remember me, Be it the older players or the newer players, a lot of people didn't mistake the name. Even Diion pointed out that my username was quite popular amongst the server. Also to note, I make friends quick on the server, such as Newgun and MonsterHammer, where I helped/and are helping both of them.

Attitude Towards Players:
I have a friendly nature most of the time. I only ever switch out of this stance when someone really messes with me. I like to help, and if someone asks me a question, I try to go over block in my brain to try and think of the answer. If people throw me a problem that I am not familiar with, I usually give them references to something that may be of help. But when i have something that I myself can help with, I'll do it.

Misc:
I believe I deserve the Mod rank because of the feedback I had when I was one on the old server. One of the main things that was pointed out to me was the amount of time I was active and that i was quick to arrive to the situation. I like helping people, and I usually take part in people's projects if they would like me to help them. Although creativity is not an important aspect towards this position, I strongly believe that my creative mind could contribute towards the development of certain projects and builds, and improving the aesthetic appeal of the server's image.

That would be all
-DEAD

SHARKBAIT123

iTroll

Le god of le troll~

Msg me if you need help or have questions :D

Exi

Support, well-written application.

Diion

i will also given to XxXDEA4DShotXxX my support ;D

if the entire world fallowed the assumption that it must operate based upon an eye for an eye, everyone would have horrible depth Perception o.O

Mr_Filip

dead i hope you wanna get some more support -support ;)

i like  PIE and mtv  :D

MonsterHammer

00Assassin

ParagonGX

Being a moderator on the old Kaisecraft and knowing that he has the experience. I give xXxDE4DShotxXx my support. Good luck!  ;)

KrayzieTrini

Support very mature person and player  ;)

Kaise123

No objections from me, but could you tell me wether you have any expierience with WorldEdit and WorldGuard (Being a previous moderator on KC, I know you do) but also with LogBlock and Residence?
E-Mail: kaise123@gmail.com
Like KCv2 on Facebook: www.kaise123.com/facebook
Please VOTE for KCv2 here: http://www.kaise123.com/vote

MC Client: www.kaise123.com/mcclient

Web hosting kindly provided by Darkfire

DEADShotMartini

Quote from: Kaise123 on November 05, 2012, 06:13:53 PM
No objections from me, but could you tell me wether you have any expierience with WorldEdit and WorldGuard (Being a previous moderator on KC, I know you do) but also with LogBlock and Residence?

Oh hello, Seems like my post never completed the update, must be my internet. But yeah, In my supposed modification said that i can use residence overall (like the main part of it), i'm just getting the little bits like the flags and ownerships done with. And LogBlock, i used it a lot before so i know how to use that.

Kaise123

E-Mail: kaise123@gmail.com
Like KCv2 on Facebook: www.kaise123.com/facebook
Please VOTE for KCv2 here: http://www.kaise123.com/vote

MC Client: www.kaise123.com/mcclient

Web hosting kindly provided by Darkfire