News:

Forums are back up, but many custom plugins and theming has been lost. If I get the time, I'll try and fix it back up - Kaise123

Other:KCv2 Files are still available for download here -> http://forums.kaise123.com/index.php?topic=4977.0

Main Menu

Something caused half of my village and my mansion missing

Started by nikos404, August 22, 2013, 04:55:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

nikos404

Today I logged into the server and I found half of my mansion and my village missing! I lost most of my chests and a trade sign I had in front of my mansion with about 300-350 diamonds.I do not know what happened but  there is a huge straight line that starts from my village and ends near spawn, it also leads you off the world. After an error today everyone was kicked out of the server. I remember Yellow and Matty_Riko were online when this happened and they can confirm it. When I logged in after this error, I fell out of the world and lost all of my items. This happened despite the fact that when I got kicked out by this error I wasn't above the line I mentioned before.
Does anyone know what happened and can any admin or mod bring my mansion and my village to their previous situation?

Hij

Unless you want us to go on a scavenger hunt for it, you need to post the coords to where this is so we can check it :P

DEADShotMartini

To me it looks like someone did //regen in the area or nearby and reversed the world back to what it was originally. But as Hij said, we need the coords or warps to get to it if we're going to find out

HanSolo

As from what I read in staff chat, there was some problems and Diion used /regen command on a large area, maybe that affected your village.

Signature by: TriickyzTrix

nikos404

OK the coords are -79,74,-36 but is there any way to bring the village and the mansion back to their previous situation?

DEADShotMartini

Nikos, i have started rolling back your mansion to how it was before, indeed it is possible to roll back, and it was caused by kaise123 and diion_beyer with their //regen command which caused the area to go back to its original state, i will try my best to fix it all but as with any WE, it may end up with a few f**k ups, but nonthe less your house and village can be fixed. I have repaired a chunk of your house bu Co Rollback stopped working at one point and i had to go off, i will resume fixing it ASAP, also sorry for the inconvenience. Kai i expect better from you :3

TheDarkWolf

Quote from: DEADShotMartini on August 22, 2013, 10:06:47 PM
Nikos, i have started rolling back your mansion to how it was before, indeed it is possible to roll back, and it was caused by kaise123 and diion_beyer with their //regen command which caused the area to go back to its original state, i will try my best to fix it all but as with any WE, it may end up with a few f**k ups, but nonthe less your house and village can be fixed. I have repaired a chunk of your house bu Co Rollback stopped working at one point and i had to go off, i will resume fixing it ASAP, also sorry for the inconvenience. Kai i expect better from you :3

Yeah... you gotta see why they were doing //regen and w/e commands in the first place though.

Take a look below.

The coordinates to this place were 1, 1, 8. Which was the location of one of the hoppers.

The last screenshot is of the number of blocks. //replace didn't pick up on the number of signs with the ID I'd used. 289 hoppers, 108 mob spawners, and over 1200 signs.

K0rnfl4ke, if you're reading this, I'd desperately like to know why you created this? It was bugging up the console, and you may have some sort of reprimand awaiting you...

baroompsycho

Wow....that is quite a bit of spawners, hoppers, and signs. :P Anyway, nikos, the majority of your city has been rolled back to its previous state. However, if there are any small pieces missing, feel free to contact Staff. :) Regarding your Trade sign with diamonds in it...it's back. ;)

Kaise123

Sorry about that. I selected an area that I couldn't see, And expanded it to include the whole area. Unfortunately I was trying to do too much stuff at once and my Minecraft crashed half way though, And I removed it anyway.

Sorry about that, I'm told it's all been fixed now?
E-Mail: kaise123@gmail.com
Like KCv2 on Facebook: www.kaise123.com/facebook
Please VOTE for KCv2 here: http://www.kaise123.com/vote

MC Client: www.kaise123.com/mcclient

Web hosting kindly provided by Darkfire

nikos404

Well, not everything has been fixed. Deadshot retransfered my mansion from the old world but there are still some errors.

Kaise123

Since this is my fault and I can't come on the server to fix it, I put a lot of money on your in-game account to compensate for it.

03:48:15 [INFO] $9999999 added to nikos404 account. New balance: $10052630

Hopefully that helps. Let me know if there's anything else I can do.
E-Mail: kaise123@gmail.com
Like KCv2 on Facebook: www.kaise123.com/facebook
Please VOTE for KCv2 here: http://www.kaise123.com/vote

MC Client: www.kaise123.com/mcclient

Web hosting kindly provided by Darkfire

HanSolo

Problem has been dealt with, no need for further replies

Signature by: TriickyzTrix