News:

Forums are back up, but many custom plugins and theming has been lost. If I get the time, I'll try and fix it back up - Kaise123

Other:KCv2 Files are still available for download here -> http://forums.kaise123.com/index.php?topic=4977.0

Main Menu

My mansion is now owned by someone else

Started by nikos404, December 21, 2013, 07:25:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

nikos404

Since school started and due to some other problems, I couldn't play on the server for some months. Yesterday I logged in, just to find out that my mansion wasn't even mine. It is now named BigHome and it is owned by Spyro XI. I don't have permission on it and also my room is half destroyed. My chests aren't even locked. I had my most valuable stuff in there. One chest was almost full of diamonds, another one had many enhanced books etc. Also two dragon eggs I had are now gone. The only people who had permission on the mansion were me, AndytheReapper, tony150, chronotheone and Night_Fury.The first 3, are people I know in real life. As far I know they didn't do anything and I don't think that Night_Fury did all these, because the mansion is now owned by Spyro XI. Can anyone tell me what is going on?
(To visit the mansion do /warp mansion)

Exi

Tinee and Malicemew have both been banned for 7 days for griefing and claiming the building.
I've protected your build for the real owners, enjoy ;)