News:

Forums are back up, but many custom plugins and theming has been lost. If I get the time, I'll try and fix it back up - Kaise123

Other:KCv2 Files are still available for download here -> http://forums.kaise123.com/index.php?topic=4977.0

Main Menu

descanse em paz Miklós Fehér.

Started by Zlexy, January 25, 2013, 12:00:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zlexy

as a Benfica (futebal / soccer team) fan and have been for many many years, since i was a young boy of 3 or 4 years old, i have always taken the game of futebal very seriously. at the time of me writing this, 9 years ago today (25th january 2004), we lost a player called Miklós Fehér to a heart attack.

during a game against Vitoria, Fehér (who played as an attacker) was showing signs of tiredness. he was due to be substituted off, but before he could, he appeared to have bent over forward in pain, and then collapsed, fatally. Since Miklós death, we have retired the shirt number 29 in his honor.

heart problems are a very awful enemy to anyone people. it goes to show that even the fittest of people like Miklós, are not completely safe. if you ever do exercise, make sure to keep to your limits and don't push too hard.

Miklós Fehér's last moments :-

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X8mzeRVuDBU

"The healthy human mind doesn't wake up in the morning thinking this is its last day on Earth. But I think that's a luxury, not a curse. To know you're close to the end is a kind of freedom, good time to take... inventory."

Sliipx

Muito chocante o video, meus pêsames.

You will live in our hearts forever.

LeonDaMundt

Sua alma está em nosso heart.Im não é bom com Português, perdoe-me se estou errado.

Zlexy

Quote from: LeonMundt (Gunner) on March 26, 2013, 11:05:08 PM
Sua alma está em nosso heart.Im não é bom com Português, perdoe-me se estou errado.

Google tradutor xD

Nao há problema, eu entendo portugues é nao largamente falado.
"The healthy human mind doesn't wake up in the morning thinking this is its last day on Earth. But I think that's a luxury, not a curse. To know you're close to the end is a kind of freedom, good time to take... inventory."

LeonDaMundt

Quote from: Zlexy on March 27, 2013, 01:07:59 AM

Google tradutor xD

Eu não estou usando o tradutor, eu só estou amarrando meu melhor para aprender Português.

Zlexy

Quote from: LeonMundt (Gunner) on March 27, 2013, 01:29:04 AM
Quote from: Zlexy on March 27, 2013, 01:07:59 AM

Google tradutor xD

Eu não estou usando o tradutor, eu só estou amarrando meu melhor para aprender Português.

A direct translation of what you just said :

"I not am using the translator, I just am tying (as to tie a shoe or a knot) my best for learning Portuguese."

:| Sorry my friend, that is a translator haha. Translators suck, believe me.