News:

Forums are back up, but many custom plugins and theming has been lost. If I get the time, I'll try and fix it back up - Kaise123

Other:KCv2 Files are still available for download here -> http://forums.kaise123.com/index.php?topic=4977.0

Main Menu

What would you add?

Started by KrayzieTrini, September 29, 2012, 11:48:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SHARKBAIT123

ParagonGX

Well Diion did quote it from one of your posts/

Diion

... Ah, internet sarcasm has, for a very understandable reason, once again been deprived of its proper reconition and of its comical perception... This, concept is very formidable indeed  xD

if the entire world fallowed the assumption that it must operate based upon an eye for an eye, everyone would have horrible depth Perception o.O

ParagonGX

Diion

I do not dissagree with your statement, however, it has been fixed now, and i intend to delete that post tommarrow. (seemingly random thought: <.< no officer, i was not crossing the street where a crosswalk was not present, however, [proceeds to extend index finger and arm] there is an elderly lady over there who is being mugged by a man in a black and red hoddie. >.>)

if the entire world fallowed the assumption that it must operate based upon an eye for an eye, everyone would have horrible depth Perception o.O

Diion

I know we just started... ... ... And this IS crazy... ... ... But i feel lazy... ... ... So, [proceeds to extend the arm revealing a small folded white cloth] truce mabey? ;D

SHARKBAIT123

DEADShotMartini

I WOULD ADD LAWNMOWERS AND GRASS THAT GROWS

:D Had to

TJ Bürkes

I would love if the villagers had different factions to them. Like if a war were to start between two villages, you could partake in either side  ;D

~Analogue

Ciztii

Quote from: TJ_Bürkes on December 13, 2012, 08:39:12 AM
I would love if the villagers had different factions to them. Like if a war were to start between two villages, you could partake in either side  ;D
That would be absolutely amazing.

Jizomeo

I would add green trolls and bigger explosion TNT and steel copper and machines with obsidian tools and armour AND LAST but not least CHRISTMAS TREES!!!!!! ;D

Exi

Female villagers, other than witches...anyone?

LeonDaMundt

Quote from: Exi on March 09, 2013, 11:21:03 PM
Agree, It's odd seeing two villagers breed each other and the whole village being filled with male, I'm not even sure if the which is a female  ::)

Jizomeo

Quote from: LeonMundt (Gunner) on March 10, 2013, 12:47:55 AM
Quote from: Exi on March 09, 2013, 11:21:03 PM
Agree, It's odd seeing two villagers breed each other and the whole village being filled with male, I'm not even sure if the which is a female  ::)
Haha yeah it's just what would the female look like :o?