News:

Forums are back up, but many custom plugins and theming has been lost. If I get the time, I'll try and fix it back up - Kaise123

Other:KCv2 Files are still available for download here -> http://forums.kaise123.com/index.php?topic=4977.0

Main Menu

God Ender Chest (Survival)

Started by LeonDaMundt, June 17, 2013, 09:47:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

LeonDaMundt

Hello people, so I was seeing my ender chest and instead of my normal protection IV armour and 4 enchants sword and bow and 128 diamonds (two stacks), and a bow. I had two god swords with 19 enchants and also a god now and 63 anvils and 64 ender chests. So, can I get my normal stuff back instead of these?

Kaise123

You certainly can not, As there is no way you could legitimately get those items. Or do you mean in the main world?
E-Mail: kaise123@gmail.com
Like KCv2 on Facebook: www.kaise123.com/facebook
Please VOTE for KCv2 here: http://www.kaise123.com/vote

MC Client: www.kaise123.com/mcclient

Web hosting kindly provided by Darkfire

LeonDaMundt

Quote from: Kaise123 on June 17, 2013, 09:50:21 AM
You certainly can not, As there is no way you could legitimately get those items. Or do you mean in the main world?
Uhhh I have stuff with 19 enchants in survival, it's like my stuff transferred, so I don't get my stuff back and a mod gets to confiscate my stuff as well?

Kaise123

Quote from: LeonMundt (Gunner) on June 17, 2013, 10:20:56 AM
Uhhh I have stuff with 19 enchants in survival, it's like my stuff transferred, so I don't get my stuff back and a mod gets to confiscate my stuff as well?

Yes. Just because things glitch over, it does not mean you are allowed to have them. Any god item in Survival is banned, no matter how you got it.

LeonDaMundt

Quote from: Kaise123 on June 17, 2013, 10:36:31 AM
Quote from: LeonMundt (Gunner) on June 17, 2013, 10:20:56 AM

Yes. Just because things glitch over, it does not mean you are allowed to have them. Any god item in Survival is banned, no matter how you got it.

You can take the god stuff easily, but what about my true items in my ender chest?

Kaise123

You can get a Sr. Mod to respawn them for you.

LeonDaMundt

Quote from: Kaise123 on June 17, 2013, 10:44:51 AM
You can get a Sr. Mod to respawn them for you.
Thank you very much.

~Locked

Deathdefyer99

"Sticks and stones may break my bones, but if they do, I'll kill them."
~Toby Turner

LeonDaMundt

~Unlocked

A Sr.Mod could only spawn the diamonds and the gapples, the four enchant sword armour and bow is still left.

iLiviDzZ

poop comes out of my butt

LeonDaMundt

Quote from: iLiviDzZ on June 20, 2013, 07:22:59 AM
This topic was never locked
It was locked, what's the use of that pointless post lol.

Hij

Quote from: LeonMundt (Gunner) on June 20, 2013, 07:31:15 AM
Quote from: iLiviDzZ on June 20, 2013, 07:22:59 AM
This topic was never locked
It was locked, what's the use of that pointless post lol.

Unless both Ryan and I somehow missed something, it was never locked for me as well.

Kaise123

It was locked for me... anyways off topic. This post counts as permission to respawn them as long as they are not god. Can you even get 4 enchants on something without using commands?

xdinox

Quote from: Kaise123 on June 21, 2013, 10:25:07 AM
It was locked for me... anyways off topic. This post counts as permission to respawn them as long as they are not god. Can you even get 4 enchants on something without using commands?
actually there are a few ways like combining enchanted books and if your very lucky
[spoiler]there used to be a way to fish them them if your mcmmo fishing level was high enough but now i barely get anything other than fish[/spoiler]
Madness? This is MINECRAFT!!!

LeonDaMundt

Well, I must admit here, this stuff isn't exactly mine and when I say I worked hard believe me I did, I had to kill numerous amount of people to get these enchantments and combining them, well that was another story, although the armour and bow are definitely mine, and sharpness in my sword and fire aspect was taken from the original, the other enchants were taken from other guys.