News:

Forums are back up, but many custom plugins and theming has been lost. If I get the time, I'll try and fix it back up - Kaise123

Other:KCv2 Files are still available for download here -> http://forums.kaise123.com/index.php?topic=4977.0

Main Menu

Tempban report: Ciztii

Started by Zlexy, July 09, 2013, 01:24:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zlexy

Temporarily banned for 21 days and DEMOTED from moderator for making huge lava spheres, wrecking a house which was unrepairable even with CoreProtect. Sorry to the owner of the house.

PROOF:
http://puu.sh/3ym5A.png

Witnesses:
Baroompsycho, Skulker150

In the picture you can see i had removed lava which was actually part of an original grief, when i flew away, Ciztii created more spheres.
"The healthy human mind doesn't wake up in the morning thinking this is its last day on Earth. But I think that's a luxury, not a curse. To know you're close to the end is a kind of freedom, good time to take... inventory."

scottymac223

Wow, I'm glad i didn't support his mod app! o_o

raperv26

Damn it, i just said it last night to him.... DON'T ABUSE YOUR POWERS...
He didn't listen...

Deathdefyer99

Maybe he did it just to get free elite?  ???
"Sticks and stones may break my bones, but if they do, I'll kill them."
~Toby Turner

Yellow

I know that he would not be a good mod, but i gived him a chance.

Clamen

Haven't been on in awhile but i honestly do not known why Ciztii even got mod, Based on his "online portfolio" he may seem all kind and friendly but i can tell you that irl He can be quite the immature and argument creature type of person. If i had know he applied i would not have given him my support. I confronted him irl about the lava spheres too he said it was an "Accident" But i could tell he was lying by the smirk on his face. I even saw the ban report (Here) And you don't spawn several more spheres and call it an "Accident". imo mod would not be suited for him maybe stay as an engineer or builder rank. MAYBE elite if he could either afford the donation and be responsible with it.
"Nothing is true, Everything is permitted"
     -Assassin Order (Assassins creed)