News:

Forums are back up, but many custom plugins and theming has been lost. If I get the time, I'll try and fix it back up - Kaise123

Other:KCv2 Files are still available for download here -> http://forums.kaise123.com/index.php?topic=4977.0

Main Menu

Regarding intentional abuse of bugs

Started by Zlexy, February 14, 2014, 10:13:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zlexy

So today, a situation happened in which a player lost alot of their items because of a few people abusing a bug. This, as I've looked into it further, wasn't intentional so no action will be taken however I want to make this very clear to everyone.

If you find a bug that makes the server exploitable (it gives people an unfair advantage over others etc.) then you must report it either on skype or on the forums ASAP. If you abuse this bug, knowing that it is a bug and you are caught, you will be given a permanent ban. No exceptions. You must appeal the ban if you wish to play again.

If you're unintentionally bug abusing, I wouldn't worry about it; but this needs to be brought to the attention of many.
"The healthy human mind doesn't wake up in the morning thinking this is its last day on Earth. But I think that's a luxury, not a curse. To know you're close to the end is a kind of freedom, good time to take... inventory."