News:

Forums are back up, but many custom plugins and theming has been lost. If I get the time, I'll try and fix it back up - Kaise123

Other:KCv2 Files are still available for download here -> http://forums.kaise123.com/index.php?topic=4977.0

Main Menu

I will be leaving soon! :(

Started by EXXTREME_TERROR, October 08, 2013, 05:02:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

EXXTREME_TERROR

Since i have to quit Minecraft (I know sad right ;-;) i have decided to hand over my account to my brother Layne, he is the original creator of this account but i took over, he has his own account a premium one, and i would like to ask, if there is any way possible to hand my rank over to my brothers account when he registers, thx.

P.S Id just like to say, My journey on this server has been the best thing thats ever happend to me in minecraft, i will remember you all especially TheDarkWolf, thanks guys, i will never forget <3
I may be crazy, but it keeps me from going insane xD

baroompsycho

Noooooo :( You'll be missed Exxtreme! About your elite rank transfer, that's totally cool, just ask a Sr.Mod+ staff member to transfer it to whatever account name your brother has. :)

night_fury1

EXXTREME_TERROR

Thank you, tomorrow i will be giving my account to him and hopefully he will have premium by then. Its been a pleasure  playing with you guys, all the best, and i hope my brother isnt as mean to the people on the server as he is to me, tHanksyou!
I may be crazy, but it keeps me from going insane xD

HanSolo

Have fun and good luck with your life, you will be missed :)

Signature by: TriickyzTrix

Jaguar

why are you quitting minecraft? Come on! It's a fun game! :'(