News:

Forums are back up, but many custom plugins and theming has been lost. If I get the time, I'll try and fix it back up - Kaise123

Other:KCv2 Files are still available for download here -> http://forums.kaise123.com/index.php?topic=4977.0

Main Menu

Gunner's Moderator (Staff Rank) Application

Started by LeonDaMundt, January 30, 2013, 11:26:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Should I be Moderator?

Yes
No

LeonDaMundt

Quote from: Wanyama on February 02, 2013, 11:45:26 PM
while your application and english and your activity on the server is excellent, im afraid i have to say no support. ingame, you seem very very bossy to other players, and try to enforce the rules way too much. also, if a moderator or player says something negative to you, then you go out of your way to ignore them or annoy them.

no support from me.
I respect your apinion very very much, but may I ask when did this happen, I realise that I was like this before, But now as I have told I have changed, And taken an oath to forgive everyone for no matter what they do.

Sorry, if my first impression is that   :-\ But, I have changed now.

raperv26

WoodenRust

I support you Gunner to be a Mod! :D
                                 -WoodenRust

LeonDaMundt

Thank you vet much for the support, Guys. I hope Wanayama you can Support my application. Thank you very much

Mr_Filip

Well Gunner i have been talking with you some times (today) and i think you are a good person you cause no problems and your are a awesome parkour master tingy oh yeah you heard me give this guys moderator rank :D -support   ~Thats how i roll :3

i like  PIE and mtv  :D

kindak1

Support from me!

Reson:             good friend
                       Nice person
Will make a good mod jobb
I`m the chosed one!

Zlexy

"The healthy human mind doesn't wake up in the morning thinking this is its last day on Earth. But I think that's a luxury, not a curse. To know you're close to the end is a kind of freedom, good time to take... inventory."