News:

Forums are back up, but many custom plugins and theming has been lost. If I get the time, I'll try and fix it back up - Kaise123

Other:KCv2 Files are still available for download here -> http://forums.kaise123.com/index.php?topic=4977.0

Main Menu

Whitelist Applications for Closed Beta [OFFICIAL]

Started by Kaise123, October 02, 2012, 07:15:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ParagonGX

Quote from: baroompsycho on October 08, 2012, 07:06:37 AM
IGN: baroompsycho
Age: 16 (If any BubleCraftians see this....y'all know my age now LOL)
My reason is that KaiseCraft was the first multiplayer server I've ever been on, so I'm pretty excited that V2 of KaiseCraft is out. The moment I logged onto the first version of KaiseCraft I was like"....well...what do I do now?" as a few players may or may not remember that. :P I was a Knight on KaiseCraft and that's where I learned world edit too. Currently, I'm an Admin on BubleCraft anddd...yeah :) I hope that's enough info for this application to be accepted. If not, I would be happy to add more information!
D: Your still older than me! xD

Ingram

IGN: Ingram
Was Ingramation - used to be a moderator about a year ago :)

Kaise123

Quote from: Deathseeker5 on October 08, 2012, 03:02:19 PM
ign: Deathseeker5

I think is should e whitelited becsause i do not grief and you can trust me. I played alot on bublecraft and alot of people told me about this and really want me to get on. On bublecraft i am currently a mayor and i did not play on the old kaise/servercraft server. So it would be a great honor if you could whitelist me  :)

Accepted.

Quote from: Ingram on October 08, 2012, 07:22:49 PM
IGN: Ingram
Was Ingramation - used to be a moderator about a year ago :)

Accepted.
E-Mail: kaise123@gmail.com
Like KCv2 on Facebook: www.kaise123.com/facebook
Please VOTE for KCv2 here: http://www.kaise123.com/vote

MC Client: www.kaise123.com/mcclient

Web hosting kindly provided by Darkfire

Mallvoy

IGN: Mallvoy

Location (Country): Indonesia - Australia (I travel to Aussie often)

Reason : Im looking for a fun server to play on minecraft, I feel like playing back in kaise's server and hoping for better experience when playing in the server. I want too make new friends and I hope I achieve the best on Kaise's server.  :D

xXRoboJackXx

QuoteTo apply for the whitelist, reply to this thread with:

In Game Name: xXRoboJackXx
Location (Country):England

And any other reasons why you would like to be on the whitelist, and if you want post some info about what you did/who you were on the old server:
i would like to be whitelisted to see everyone i met when i was on the old server and to say hi to them, you know just to socialize.
Also i would like to build again like the last time i built so much, 1 sky city for the old staff, 1 city on the water join operation, and i built one city underwater for everyone, my first builds was a little city for npc's and a castle, and also i built a shop and more.
I would also like to be whitelisted to see if i can help people with anything i can.

also i was a protector named scs_robot then a moderator named kcs_robot lastly a sr mod named xXRoboJackXx i was banned and demoted to peasant for not playing for about 2-3 days by fulk and 2 others

Remember you also xD. Sorry about the ban at the end, but your welcome to come back and potentially apply for a staff position in the future. Accepted.
will do thanks mate :)

rikiys

Quote from: Kaise123 on October 08, 2012, 10:01:00 AM
Quote from: rikiys on October 08, 2012, 04:52:01 AM
djerb
Latvia

No.

Quote from: Maurice98 on October 08, 2012, 05:16:41 AM
In Game Name: xXDeadlyMXx ( used to be Maurice98 but changed it later on)
Location (Country):Holland (Netherlands)

Reason: I loved the old kaisecraft and I really miss it I was a protector on it named KCS_Cookie but my normal in-game name was Maurice98.

A question: Will Sab get back to kaisecraft? I really miss her :( she's a big part of kaisecraft to me.

Accepted. Sab is an Admin.

Quote from: sexymf on October 08, 2012, 06:24:24 AM
In Game Name: sexymf
Location (Country): UnitedStates,Florda,est

I would like to be whitelisted so i can play on the new server ive been looking for a good server to play on and hopefully this new server will be good, I played on servercraft for about 4 months got too merchent rank and quit after the hackers messed up the server.

My new skype name is sexymf186,I had to make a new account due too my old one got hacked if any of my old friends would like to refriend me it would be greatly apritiated

Sincerely : sexymf

Accepted.

My reason is that KaiseCraft was the first multiplayer server I've ever been on, so I'm pretty excited that V2 of KaiseCraft is out. The moment I logged onto the first version of KaiseCraft I was like"....well...what do I do now?" as a few players may or may not remember that. :P I was a Knight on KaiseCraft and that's where I learned world edit too. Currently, I'm an Admin on BubleCraft anddd...yeah :) I hope that's enough info for this application to be accepted. If not, I would be happy to add more information!

Accepted.

Quote from: Svanur on October 08, 2012, 09:40:46 AM
Ign:svanur

I played alot on the old kaisecraft server and i want to again

Accepted.
Dj E.R.B
  Why you didn't accepted me?
here is a page. you must open it: http://forums.kaise123.com/index.php/topic,87.0.html

tooth

tooth
United States

I played on the old server for about five months maybe and I was a merchant, just want to get back into minecraft :) .
If all Bloops are Razzies and all Razzies are Lazzies, then all Bloops are definitely Lazzies?

Sab

Quote from: rikiys on October 09, 2012, 04:38:55 AM
Dj E.R.B
here is a page. you must open it: http://forums.kaise123.com/index.php/topic,87.0.html

You need to add a reason as to why you want to be whitelisted on this thread, that's why Kaise didn't accept it.

For Kai to see >>> :)

Quote from: rikiys on October 06, 2012, 04:47:30 AM
Hi i am rikiys and i am from Latvia. I realy like a KaiseCraft server. It's so cool!
A little about me:
How i sad i am from Latvia and i'm 13 years old and already Computergenius!

00Assassin

IGN: 00AssassinNoob00

I played on kaisecraft for a long time and was dedicated. I want to start up again on this server and it would be fun to play with everyone again.

Kaise123

Quote from: Mallvoy on October 08, 2012, 10:47:24 PM
IGN: Mallvoy

Location (Country): Indonesia - Australia (I travel to Aussie often)

Reason : Im looking for a fun server to play on minecraft, I feel like playing back in kaise's server and hoping for better experience when playing in the server. I want too make new friends and I hope I achieve the best on Kaise's server.  :D

WB Mallvoy. Accepted.

Quote from: rikiys on October 09, 2012, 04:38:55 AM
[spoiler]
Quote from: Kaise123 on October 08, 2012, 10:01:00 AM
Quote from: rikiys on October 08, 2012, 04:52:01 AM
djerb
Latvia

No.

Quote from: Maurice98 on October 08, 2012, 05:16:41 AM
In Game Name: xXDeadlyMXx ( used to be Maurice98 but changed it later on)
Location (Country):Holland (Netherlands)

Reason: I loved the old kaisecraft and I really miss it I was a protector on it named KCS_Cookie but my normal in-game name was Maurice98.

A question: Will Sab get back to kaisecraft? I really miss her :( she's a big part of kaisecraft to me.

Accepted. Sab is an Admin.

Quote from: sexymf on October 08, 2012, 06:24:24 AM
In Game Name: sexymf
Location (Country): UnitedStates,Florda,est

I would like to be whitelisted so i can play on the new server ive been looking for a good server to play on and hopefully this new server will be good, I played on servercraft for about 4 months got too merchent rank and quit after the hackers messed up the server.

My new skype name is sexymf186,I had to make a new account due too my old one got hacked if any of my old friends would like to refriend me it would be greatly apritiated

Sincerely : sexymf

Accepted.

Accepted.

Quote from: Svanur on October 08, 2012, 09:40:46 AM
Ign:svanur

I played alot on the old kaisecraft server and i want to again

Accepted.[/spoiler]
Dj E.R.B

Sorry, You had to post the reason on the same post not in your intro. If you could post it again that would be good

Quote from: tooth on October 09, 2012, 10:21:48 AM
tooth
United States

I played on the old server for about five months maybe and I was a merchant, just want to get back into minecraft :) .

Accepted.

Quote from: 00Assassin on October 09, 2012, 10:44:39 PM
IGN: 00AssassinNoob00

I played on kaisecraft for a long time and was dedicated. I want to start up again on this server and it would be fun to play with everyone again.

Accepted.

yoyo1975

In Game Name: ErzaScarlet92
Location (Country):Thaii
I was played in this server My old name in KC [KaiseCraft] is yoyo and yoyominecraft :D I want to play in kaiseCraft

Ib Game +.+

crimelife1233

crimelife1233
Lithuania
past me this was the best server now i want to see what's new there server and I want to continue playing on the server :D

Kaise123

Quote from: yoyo1975 on October 10, 2012, 03:16:55 PM
In Game Name: ErzaScarlet92
Location (Country):Thaii
I was played in this server My old name in KC [KaiseCraft] is yoyo and yoyominecraft :D I want to play in kaiseCraft

Accepted. Talked on Skype

Quote from: crimelife1233 on October 10, 2012, 11:04:05 PM
crimelife1233
Lithuania
past me this was the best server now i want to see what's new there server and I want to continue playing on the server :D

Accepted.

Also, I removed Ingram from the whitelist and banned him for griefing and stealing items.:

tooth

Sorry Kaise, I'm just full of amazing problems aren't I? When I join the server and register it says "Password doesn't match" it couldn't be a grammar error, I've tried at least 20 times, Karathor can witness to that :P. I've also tried logging in with my old password but it didn't work, I apologize if I'm getting bothersome.
If all Bloops are Razzies and all Razzies are Lazzies, then all Bloops are definitely Lazzies?

ParagonGX

So are you sure you did /register <password> <confirm password>, e.g /register apple apple? If you did maybe another player has saw that you have been whitelisted and went onto your account.