News:

Forums are back up, but many custom plugins and theming has been lost. If I get the time, I'll try and fix it back up - Kaise123

Other:KCv2 Files are still available for download here -> http://forums.kaise123.com/index.php?topic=4977.0

Main Menu

what do you do?

Started by =~♠♣SkyraBlue♣♠~=, March 29, 2013, 04:07:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

=~♠♣SkyraBlue♣♠~=

Hi Guys,i want to tell you about what happend to me today and yesturday and yesyesturday: it was raining alot until it got snowing and my WIFI stop from working..my dad turn it off for makeing it more safe, i didnt know what to do i mean i always stay here on the internet and playing cuz i spin the holl days playing only on minecraft and misao,but im bored and we try to get out for breathing some air but..nothing work,tell me guys what should i do? please type replies for me it may help me alot and,thanks  ;) i hope you have a great day,Bye Guys ;D
I'm Not Here to Impress your A$$ and i never was, I Was Here All the time but I Wouldnt have to let you know.

Have Fun, Sweet Nightmares

David

Observe the snow I guess?
See what he did there

haha.

||Glad to help just ask me :) ||

Garen

There's lots of stuff you can do! There's TV, Video Games, you could go out into the snow, or just sleep all day... ;)

LeonDaMundt

For me it's mostly this:

Play Cricket
Study
FootBall
Sleep
Eat
Drink
Breathe
Go and get some fresh air
Go and talk with friends
Play some other games.
Leave the WIFI alone and throw the router in the dustbin.

With all seriousness find something else to do like going outside or watching TV.

Kaise123

For me I would fix the Internet. Or if it was just the wireless/router that stopped working, I'd buy a long ethernet cable and then just connect my computer directly to the modem.

Viva la resistance! (Against lack of Internet)
E-Mail: kaise123@gmail.com
Like KCv2 on Facebook: www.kaise123.com/facebook
Please VOTE for KCv2 here: http://www.kaise123.com/vote

MC Client: www.kaise123.com/mcclient

Web hosting kindly provided by Darkfire

iLiviDzZ

poop comes out of my butt

=~♠♣SkyraBlue♣♠~=

Quote from: iLiviDzZ on April 12, 2013, 11:28:01 PM

...i didnt get it...and theres no way i leave te internet.   :-\
I'm Not Here to Impress your A$$ and i never was, I Was Here All the time but I Wouldnt have to let you know.

DEADShotMartini

Zlexy

"The healthy human mind doesn't wake up in the morning thinking this is its last day on Earth. But I think that's a luxury, not a curse. To know you're close to the end is a kind of freedom, good time to take... inventory."

Kaise123

These posts pretty much make my day :D
E-Mail: kaise123@gmail.com
Like KCv2 on Facebook: www.kaise123.com/facebook
Please VOTE for KCv2 here: http://www.kaise123.com/vote

MC Client: www.kaise123.com/mcclient

Web hosting kindly provided by Darkfire

=~♠♣SkyraBlue♣♠~=

when im bored i just feel like i want to kill my self fastes i can and idk why but i just wish too