News:

Forums are back up, but many custom plugins and theming has been lost. If I get the time, I'll try and fix it back up - Kaise123

Other:KCv2 Files are still available for download here -> http://forums.kaise123.com/index.php?topic=4977.0

Main Menu

Emo love is so wierd isn't?

Started by =~♠♣SkyraBlue♣♠~=, April 11, 2013, 08:39:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

=~♠♣SkyraBlue♣♠~=

Hi Guys, i camed here to tell for everyone and jedwere's Emo brother and i think me and jedwere are making awesome plan and i think my sis now is so wierd more than the nromal and she is changing her self to more emo nd she wish to see him and i dont even when she love him or think of him somethimes she say to me: do you think jedwere's brother have sexy look. and i say to her: IDK and she alays wake up before me and type a diary about him and safe it in somewhere no one knows  :o isn't that wierd Jed? Emo are so wierd.
I'm Not Here to Impress your A$$ and i never was, I Was Here All the time but I Wouldnt have to let you know.

Have Fun, Sweet Nightmares

Kaise123

E-Mail: kaise123@gmail.com
Like KCv2 on Facebook: www.kaise123.com/facebook
Please VOTE for KCv2 here: http://www.kaise123.com/vote

MC Client: www.kaise123.com/mcclient

Web hosting kindly provided by Darkfire

DEADShotMartini

Excuse me, can you please stop disrespecting people like "emo's" by calling them weird, everyone has the right to choose what subculture they want to be a part of and calling them weird is very disrespectful.

Also have you been given permission by jed's brother to post about him on a public forum?

Im sorry but this post has actually pissed me off.

iLiviDzZ

poop comes out of my butt

=~♠♣SkyraBlue♣♠~=

will she have to be called wierd cuz she do stuff that NO ONE DO IT! and i know her but you dont
I'm Not Here to Impress your A$$ and i never was, I Was Here All the time but I Wouldnt have to let you know.

ParagonGX

DEADShotMartini

Quote from: SkyraBlue on April 11, 2013, 08:54:36 PM
will she have to be called wierd cuz she do stuff that NO ONE DO IT! and i know her but you dont

iLiviDzZ

LeonDaMundt

Exi

LeonDaMundt

Zlexy

"The healthy human mind doesn't wake up in the morning thinking this is its last day on Earth. But I think that's a luxury, not a curse. To know you're close to the end is a kind of freedom, good time to take... inventory."

=~♠♣SkyraBlue♣♠~=

iLiviDzZ

Quote from: SkyraBlue on April 12, 2013, 03:35:59 AM
Quote from: Zlexy on April 12, 2013, 01:25:45 AM

YOU'V FOUND ONE

I'M NOT JOKING.. ONLY USE GRAMMAR WHEN YOU KNOW HOW. IT'S THE MOST HORRIBLE THING IN ANY TOPIC..

ITS YOU'VE. I AND A LOT OF OTHER MEMBERS OF THIS COMMUNITY ARE FED UP OF YOU AND YOU THINKING YOU KNOW THE CORRECT GRAMMAR.. BUT YOU DON'T. SO PLEASE USE GRAMMAR WHEN YOU KNOW HOW TO.

Garen

I'm sorry, but you post about the weirdest shit sometimes. xD

And so many Spiderman memes! xD