News:

Forums are back up, but many custom plugins and theming has been lost. If I get the time, I'll try and fix it back up - Kaise123

Other:KCv2 Files are still available for download here -> http://forums.kaise123.com/index.php?topic=4977.0

Main Menu

AsusGamer's citizen application

Started by AsusGamer, February 01, 2014, 12:14:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AsusGamer

Hello guyz...  ;) My IGN is AsusGamer and look's like I have decided to apply for citizen and soon I hope I'll apply for the engineer..
I've been playing on this server for quite a while...I have build a lot's of stuff got promoted for decorating our group  castle and many other stuff...It would mean a lot to me if you accepted it... thanks
Here are some pictures of my creation's:

baroompsycho

Please include 1-2 reasons as to why you would like to have this rank and then you're set. :) Thanks!

AsusGamer

Well I would really like to become an engineer and work with redstone and make a lot of contraption's and other stuff too.. and I have also found out  to become that I need to become first a citizen then builder and then finally engineer...I could say that's my (virtual) life goal in this server... (Kaise123)
And I would also love to use more item's and make more build's on my way to the the engineer...   :D and maybe one day i could become staff of the Kaise123 server...   ;) Have a nice day and I hope you'll accept my request... thanks..  :)

With respect,                                                                                                                                                                                             AsusGamer

baroompsycho