News:

Forums are back up, but many custom plugins and theming has been lost. If I get the time, I'll try and fix it back up - Kaise123

Other:KCv2 Files are still available for download here -> http://forums.kaise123.com/index.php?topic=4977.0

Main Menu

Pixel Art: Flaming "M".

Started by Mathew, August 18, 2013, 12:39:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mathew

Took Around Half an Hour to make - I made something similar to this in school - on paper and it turned out pretty well, so I made it on here. :)
Signature Removed by Moderator.

Hij

It's okay for a beginner piece, it could definitely use a lot more work on the fire effect. Flame isn't always plain and stationary, it has flares that come off the tip of a fire;

Example:
[spoiler][/spoiler]

Just a bit of nitpicking, the M is not too bad, either, nothing really to say about it. Constructive criticism is all you need to become better at doing things like this, and I'm here to give said criticism ;)

Mathew

Quote from: Hij on August 18, 2013, 01:10:04 PM
It's okay for a beginner piece, it could definitely use a lot more work on the fire effect. Flame isn't always plain and stationary, it has flares that come off the tip of a fire;

Example:
[spoiler][/spoiler]

Just a bit of nitpicking, the M is not too bad, either, nothing really to say about it. Constructive criticism is all you need to become better at doing things like this, and I'm here to give said criticism ;)
Haha,thanks.
I got Rubenthecat to take a look and he said he'll help out a bit. Ill show the piece when he improved on it later, when he finishes it. :)

Rubenthecat41

'Im done modifying it! Didn't take much effort to make it look better. :P

Mathew

Quote from: Rubenthecat41 on August 18, 2013, 03:50:27 PM
'Im done modifying it! Didn't take much effort to make it look better. :P

Wow!
Thanks so much Ruben!

Yellow

rimrimat

nice modification... i have to try build one of those pixel arts, someday...