News:

Forums are back up, but many custom plugins and theming has been lost. If I get the time, I'll try and fix it back up - Kaise123

Other:KCv2 Files are still available for download here -> http://forums.kaise123.com/index.php?topic=4977.0

Main Menu

HELP!

Started by DAKILLERTORK, December 16, 2012, 05:10:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DAKILLERTORK

Hello admins and mods, I am here to post a new topic.
It is a problem that I am having with the server, sometimes (mostly everyday) I get disconnected from the server automatically for no reason.
It says Cannot reach server. And it won't let me rejoin for like ~3.5 hours
Maybe I'm not the only one with this problem but still, I need some help.

Thank you for your support.  ;)

Zlexy

Quote from: DAKILLERTORK on December 16, 2012, 05:10:10 PM
Hello admins and mods, I am here to post a new topic.
It is a problem that I am having with the server, sometimes (mostly everyday) I get disconnected from the server automatically for no reason.
It says Cannot reach server. And it won't let me rejoin for like ~3.5 hours
Maybe I'm not the only one with this problem but still, I need some help.

Thank you for your support.  ;)

sometimes the server 'freezes' at random points during the day. if for some reason you cannot get on, please post on the forums immediately or contact me, gorden or kai on skype at
mrjcosta - me
kaiwaugh1 - kai
gorden.feng8 - gorden

and we will restart the server for you. this is the only thing i can think of. i am probably on the most while you are online and i am contactable almost 24/7 but the others are just as helpful but in other timezones. :p
"The healthy human mind doesn't wake up in the morning thinking this is its last day on Earth. But I think that's a luxury, not a curse. To know you're close to the end is a kind of freedom, good time to take... inventory."

SHARKBAIT123

Zlexy

Quote from: SHARKBAIT on December 17, 2012, 09:32:13 AM
Or sab- sab455

sab does not go on the console much although is still a great help. but please just leave the message the way it is, thanks
"The healthy human mind doesn't wake up in the morning thinking this is its last day on Earth. But I think that's a luxury, not a curse. To know you're close to the end is a kind of freedom, good time to take... inventory."

Kaise123

If you are in Australia, You can contact me on my mobile (0451661296) or if you have Skype call credit (Or just want to rack up a massive phone bill), Use the international format +61451661296

I'll answer 90% of the time, and if you let me know I'll get the server up straight away.
E-Mail: kaise123@gmail.com
Like KCv2 on Facebook: www.kaise123.com/facebook
Please VOTE for KCv2 here: http://www.kaise123.com/vote

MC Client: www.kaise123.com/mcclient

Web hosting kindly provided by Darkfire