News:

Forums are back up, but many custom plugins and theming has been lost. If I get the time, I'll try and fix it back up - Kaise123

Other:KCv2 Files are still available for download here -> http://forums.kaise123.com/index.php?topic=4977.0

Main Menu

This is unfair! About a Mod application. To all the Staffs. READ IT!

Started by kindak1, December 31, 2012, 03:40:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

kindak1

Hello All staffs.

I applied for Moderator yesterday and it have already been denied because of Wanyama and Kaise suspect that the Application was Copied and pasted.
But the truth is that the Application was made by me! (Kindak's BigBrother), I made it as a gift. becuse its chrismas.
As I see, does my little brother have staffs against him for a reason and I would like to know why.
It would be a pleasure if someone of you could explain it to me and please I don't want pathetic answers/replies.

That was all, Thank you!
I`m the chosed one!

scottymac223

Kaise and Wanyama also said it had poor grammer, bad layout and lacked key info. Not just the fact they though it was copy+pasted.

kindak1

Please read the Application first!
And if your English is good enough would you understand the reason why the Application wasn't accepted!
I`m the chosed one!

Zlexy

i said no support because your english is not as good ingame. and i do not see you fit for moderator. your application really had nothing to do with it. applications should also be done by yourself and NO ONE else other than yourself.
"The healthy human mind doesn't wake up in the morning thinking this is its last day on Earth. But I think that's a luxury, not a curse. To know you're close to the end is a kind of freedom, good time to take... inventory."

DEADShotMartini

I literally have no words how much i want to facedesk right now.........

Applications should be made by yourself... kindak1 will be lucky to ever get accepted as after this stage.

Also there were several lies on the application, such as not getting banned before, when he was banned before to the extent where Me, Wanyama and kaise were spammed by Kindak as to when he was to be unbanned, and his reaction to Wanyamas questioning made it clear he is not a suitable candidate for moderator.

These are 2 of some many reasons as to why he isn't promoted to moderator

scottymac223

Quote from: kindak1 on December 31, 2012, 05:37:09 AM
Please read the Application first!
And if your English is good enough would you understand the reason why the Application wasn't accepted!

- I did read the application.

- And to this im not sure what to reply, the 3 reasons i stated are all related to why your application was denied so that question makes no sense at all.

Kaise123

We don't mean to be disrespectful in any way, and I apologise if you feel that you have been treated unfairly.
Although applications are a way of telling us your knowledge of the server and also show your English and forum posting skills, we also assess you by your attitude in and outside of Minecraft itself (Buildings, The way you talk in game and Skype). If an application is made by someone else, it is instantly void as it does not fit with the player him/herself, and also doesn't show the real applicants ability to speak/write English.
E-Mail: kaise123@gmail.com
Like KCv2 on Facebook: www.kaise123.com/facebook
Please VOTE for KCv2 here: http://www.kaise123.com/vote

MC Client: www.kaise123.com/mcclient

Web hosting kindly provided by Darkfire

kindak1

The Application was made by me, I am the owner of this account.
Kindak (my little brother) isn't the real owner. And I know what he has done and want signal's he have been sending out to you. But it wasn't me, all I do on the server is:
1. Building
2. Helping people.
3. Having fun with my friends.

I've never caused problems that have led us to ban, it has always been Kindak who has caused those problems that you guys are accusing me for. Deadshot, I'm not that childish and young to spend my time on spamming Kaise or anyone else.

I believe that I would have done a very great job as a moderator!
I hope that you guys can believe me and give me a chance to prove it.
But whatever you guys decide I would like us to forget everything that Kindak have caused and start all over again.

Forgive for everything he has done!

Thank you!
I`m the chosed one!

Zlexy

your little brother seems to use it alot more than you and i can see this from the difference in quality of english between here and ingame. as kai said, we do not mean to disrespect you or your brother but if something looks suspicious to us then we cannot let it slide
"The healthy human mind doesn't wake up in the morning thinking this is its last day on Earth. But I think that's a luxury, not a curse. To know you're close to the end is a kind of freedom, good time to take... inventory."

kindak1

Yes recently, But otherwise is it me who plays on the account.
I do understand you Guys, I had also become suspicious.
But instead of lock the application could you atleast let me explain.
I`m the chosed one!

Zlexy

i'll monitor the IP of your account every time you login. but nonetheless, you have shown to me on skype and ingame countless times you do not have as good english as your application suggests.

DEADShotMartini

But common sense would tell one that if you know that another person is using you account, you create another one where only you have access to, because the commands from Builder to Moderator stack up a lot, and it could all go bad, very bad in the case of it getting into an immature persons hands.

Also if you want to explain, you should have done it in the application, not after were all getting confused as to who is actually using the account

Zlexy

and also, now we know that there is more than one person using the account, this also contributes to why the application was denied.

i say this has been sorted and this topic will now be locked

Kaise123

As a last suggestion, I would recommend  you create your own account on the server and forums and use that from now on, And build up your own reputation. Then, When you apply for mod we will not take into account what other people using your account have done.
E-Mail: kaise123@gmail.com
Like KCv2 on Facebook: www.kaise123.com/facebook
Please VOTE for KCv2 here: http://www.kaise123.com/vote

MC Client: www.kaise123.com/mcclient

Web hosting kindly provided by Darkfire