News:

Forums are back up, but many custom plugins and theming has been lost. If I get the time, I'll try and fix it back up - Kaise123

Other:KCv2 Files are still available for download here -> http://forums.kaise123.com/index.php?topic=4977.0

Main Menu

Protection limits...

Started by HanSolo, January 15, 2013, 04:12:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

HanSolo

OK, I did not know where should I post this topic, so I just simply decided for Help topic.

I have been playing on KCv2 since the white-list thing. So, I made a lot of things. Through all that time I used all of my protection.
It is uncomfortable to me, to constantly ask mods to help me, because I am sure that they have better thing to do.
So, I am here to ask you to increase my protections limits.

Regards: HanSolo  :)

*sorry for bad English.

Signature by: TriickyzTrix

iTroll

I agree that protection limits should be increased, at least in a slight bit. Donators get a lot of residences, however that's not meant to push you to donate, it's your choice.

A mod's responsibility is to help you and protect for you if you have no available protections, so no you're not bothering us at all and no mod will ignore your request for protection. So just ask I'd do it for you anytime   :)
Le god of le troll~

Msg me if you need help or have questions :D

DEADShotMartini

Yeah same as iTroll, its one of our responsibilities, but not a main one (Because of res, but the fact it's limited for a number of obvious reasons makes it an important one)  so if you just ask nicely for the protection, then we'll happily use WorldGuard.

And note to everyone:

Please don't spam the public chat with "Pliz protect me house", it gets frustrating to keep up with the chat and what others may be asking for.

Kaise123

What rank are you? I was thinking of putting all the protections up the other day, But I never did because I thought that it would cause problems with people coming on, protecting things and then never building there...
E-Mail: kaise123@gmail.com
Like KCv2 on Facebook: www.kaise123.com/facebook
Please VOTE for KCv2 here: http://www.kaise123.com/vote

MC Client: www.kaise123.com/mcclient

Web hosting kindly provided by Darkfire

HanSolo

Quote from: Kaise123 on January 15, 2013, 05:32:08 PM
What rank are you? I was thinking of putting all the protections up the other day, But I never did because I thought that it would cause problems with people coming on, protecting things and then never building there...

I am Builder.

Signature by: TriickyzTrix