News:

Forums are back up, but many custom plugins and theming has been lost. If I get the time, I'll try and fix it back up - Kaise123

Other:KCv2 Files are still available for download here -> http://forums.kaise123.com/index.php?topic=4977.0

Main Menu

are guest allowed to have god stuff

Started by diamond, June 05, 2013, 06:23:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

diamond

are guest allowed to have god stuff kaise or god stuff or guest allowed to have god stuff????.         and I'm new here and my IGN is DiamondSoldier

Kaise123

Firstly, Welcome to the Server/Forums. If you could lay off the moving text, That would be good as it's really annoying :P

Guest's are technically allowed to have God items, However Not in survival. Anyone found to have God items in Survival will have their inventory cleared.

E-Mail: kaise123@gmail.com
Like KCv2 on Facebook: www.kaise123.com/facebook
Please VOTE for KCv2 here: http://www.kaise123.com/vote

MC Client: www.kaise123.com/mcclient

Web hosting kindly provided by Darkfire

Stephen

Signature by: Builder Stephen
Email: earlstephen16@gmail.com

Michael5017

Quote from: Kaise123 on June 05, 2013, 10:32:18 AM
Firstly, Welcome to the Server/Forums. If you could lay off the moving text, That would be good as it's really annoying :P

Guest's are technically allowed to have God items, However Not in survival. Anyone found to have God items in Survival will have their inventory cleared.

Oh, so i got banned for selling god items because it wasnt allowed >:(
Im now mad

Hij

Quote from: Michael5017 on June 05, 2013, 02:50:57 PM

Oh, so i got banned for selling god items because it wasnt allowed >:(
Im now mad

Let me elaborate on the rule: Guests can have god items, yes. But ONLY if they are sold by a staff member (This goes for any rank up to Elite).
Elites like yourself are not allowed to sell god items to lower ranks, since not many elites have the decisive power to do so; They may also sell them for too cheap, as well.

iLiviDzZ

Quote from: Michael5017 on June 05, 2013, 02:50:57 PM

selling god items

Quote the selling. You aren't aloud to sell the god items to anyone which is below and Elite
poop comes out of my butt